• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon.com has 3-Pack of Apple Jacks Cereal (12.2-oz) for $5.51 with free shipping when you checkout via "subscribe & save". Thanks Discombobulated
Note: You may cancel subscribe & save any time after your order ships

LINKY

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

apple jacks
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks!

thanks

I hate the new Amazon Subscribe and Save. You have to wait 1 month to get your first shipment...

DelCheapo said:   I hate the new Amazon Subscribe and Save. You have to wait 1 month to get your first shipment...

Agreed. Not nearly as convenient.

Yup!!! Remember when it was 15% ?
I just ordered 2 and had them sent to my grandsons. Still a deal without the 5% , and they will get them this Friday! (Thanks JHB)

get $10 rebate with this cereal purchase if you bought the movie brave. i got brave 3 disc blu ray for $9 and this cereal for $5.80 (don't want to wait a month with s&s). with $10 rebate, i'm only out $4.80 for the blu ray and 3 boxes of apple jacks.

rebate can be found here.

Got one. Thanks, OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014