• 123 4 518
  • Page
  • Text Only
chseee said:   I was able to add it to my cart but unable to proceed with checkout.Same. Added to cart at 11:59! That's as far as I got. I can't even add other devices to my cart. Maybe their cart system crashed?

I've got 2 of these damn things in my shopping cart but can't 'PROCEED'...

WTF add to cart and then high volume error and then it goes off the cart....grrr

I give up!!

keep clicking guys..it will go through!!!

wished I had the 16gb in the cart though...

Gave it a good try, but really poor order system. No one would be complaining (much) about slow checkout IF the item would stay in the cart and allow payment.

gilbo125 said:   I've got 2 of these !@#$%^&* things in my shopping cart but can't 'PROCEED'...

I've got 4..same thing.

I even tried IE (for sake)

Hejj said:   Did they have like 10 of these to sell?I'm not sure they have any at all, 1-2 week lead time right when they went on sale at 3pm (EST).

Not sure what kinda stock they had Google really sucks now..

What a load of magicarp.

Had it in my cart at least 5 times, and got kicked out of the cart every time to "your cart is empty"

had it ion m,y cart at least 20 tims.. no bueno

have had in cart three times and unable to process order all three times.

This is crazy. Why don't they just take back-orders?

Still allowing me to put in cart, but no further than that.

Worthless google, gone in 0.5 seconds...

i hate this

Had 1 in the cart but next click says cart is empty ..WTH.

After 20 minutes of screwing around .. Google Play finally kicked out that I am at my "Purchase Limit" because I am using a "Virtual Credit Card". I am using my Paypal Debit Card.. which worked just fine when I bought my Nexus 7 before.. now suddenly my money is not good enough for them I guess.

sucks...

cant believe i hit f5 for 25 mins

they charge 13.99 for shipping

Site is being hammered. Adds to cart but does not proceed beyond that!!

I think they are really out now

have 2 in cart and now the error has changed to Oops, we had trouble processing your request. We're working on fixing the issue. Please try again later.

Gone now and added 2 again error changes again, "Due to high demand, your order could not be processed. Please try again later."

Still showing available for me, about every 10-15 refreshes or so.. but can't get it in my cart to "proceed".

worst cart experience ever

Natedog100 said:   This is crazy. Why don't they just take back-orders?They basically are taking back order, it's just that its difficult to get the order through at all. I got as far as the checkout again for the 8GB and it said this,

"Order Summary
Subtotal:$299.00
Tax and shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Ships from Google in 4 - 5 weeks."

That really is just a backorder. Still couldn't all the way check out though.

People please stop hammering the google play store so I can buy one )

All right gave up ..going for Iphone 5 now

For everyone refreshing late to get one, even if your order goes through, it will be backordered. That's what happened to me on launch date with the 16 GB version.

I wish they'd just make it clear it's a backorder and let people order. Then we wouldn't be getting cart issues like this.

Google is doing this in the most annoying fashion possible.

I really wish the item wouldn't go out of my cart. I thought I could get around that by

1.) Adding the item to my cart. Since by then it's out of stock I'll leave it at the cart page..
2.) Open another window right next to it with the product page and keep refreshing
3.) Once I see it back in stock click proceed quickly in the cart window.

Unfortunately the proceed button doesn't work and then the cart clears itself. The worst feeling is getting "This item has already been added to your cart." meaning I could have finished the checkout?

I'm getting an odd feeling it's a puzzle I'm supposed to solve.

This reminds me of the HP Touchpad firesale....lot of page refreshes

it is in my card,

Due to high demand, your order could not be processed. Please try again later.

Oops, we had trouble processing your request. We're working on fixing the issue. Please try again later.

suck

CRASH!

and burn ... I just wanted a bumper mommy /off to sit in corner

Oops, we had trouble processing your request. We're working on fixing the issue. Please try again later. It has been 40 minutes.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014