• 14 5 67818
  • Page
  • Text Only
all right screw this. I am going for lunch

It's not kicking my slections out of the cart anymore but it will not let me check out. 40 min of this bull!

I got it in my cart like 10 times each time I could not check out, and after a few refreshes it would be gone out of my cart.

exus 4 (16GB) - The next generation phone. Thin, light, and designed for Google Play.
$349.00
Shipping (Two Day):
$13.99
Tax:
$25.41
Total:
$388.40

Keep on refreshing. Just got one, but you have to pay the tax and shipping.

Subtotal: $299.00
Shipping: $13.99
Tax: $17.94
Total: $330.93

Happy hunting!

11th time in my cart and crash, out of my cart

xmpulto said:   Oops, we had trouble processing your request. We're working on fixing the issue. Please try again later. It has been 40 minutes.

at least times 20 for me...at least.

Get it in cart - can't process due to high demand, blah-blah

Cart empties out.

UGH.

I'm not dealing with this again. Sorry, last time I purchased it, they said, it will ship in 2-3 weeks. Screw it, cancelled the order. Why on earth can't they get this right.

Yeah, refreshing the page makes it available sometimes. This is lame...

The sale is setup this way to build hype for the phone. Looks like ill be back on contract for two more years.

This must suck big time if you had a gambling addiction...

What a F show.....

qznz said:    but you have to pay the tax and shipping.

Happy hunting!

No kidding?

just sits in the cart now. sorry, high demand, cant process yet, etc. Wondering if it's just a tease.

All tease, no please

just ordered one. tried for 50 min and finally paid off...

FU google.

if we have one in cart, do we keep clicking on proceed? or no?

Would this work on PP?

Got one.....but "4-5 weeks" is what bothers me....Who knows what the market value would be by the time they ship N4 out. Also, if Samsung Galaxy S III comes to $0 after MIR with T-Mobile on 2-yr contract, I would consider that over this.

MaxRC said:   if we have one in cart, do we keep clicking on proceed? or no?

Ha ha try and hit proceed it won't to crap.....it's an endless loop of nothing....

keep clicking proceed, don't hit F5

computerquest said:   Would this work on PP? no

cmacclel said:   MaxRC said:   if we have one in cart, do we keep clicking on proceed? or no?

Ha ha try and hit proceed it won't to crap.....it's an endless loop of nothing....

So, just give up and wait for another chance to add to cart?

I guess I call it quits at the 60 minute mark.. Wow, this has been fun.

Google, Y U NO give happy ending?

pasul said:   keep clicking proceed, don't hit F5

The proceed button is greyed out after the first error f5 is the only way to bring it back!

Worst cart experience ever. And this is Google.

Nexus 4 is just a fairy tale.. I've never actually seen anyone with this phone.. just on blogs. How many did they actually make? 4?

Stayed with it until 45 minutes after it started and finally got 2. The extra was accidental, but I didn't want to risk fixing it. Says 1-2 weeks shipping, so we'll see.

has anyone been able to add to cart in last 5 mins.

yes but same shitake

cmacclel said:   pasul said:   keep clicking proceed, don't hit F5

The proceed button is greyed out after the first error f5 is the only way to bring it back!

It's greyed out, but you can still click it.

I honestly can't believe I just F5'd for 63 minutes. And they said iphone folks were sheeple. Me OUT!

Those that were able to check out, was it all one straight shot through? Or was there a chance to recover from an error?

The dumb thing is, I don't see how a person can keep doing the refresh thing and not accidentally end up with 2 like I did. Wonder how many did the same?

Over an hour of this. I give up.

pwrtrader said:   I honestly can't believe I just F5'd for 63 minutes. And they said iphone folks were sheeple. Me OUT!

well I dont even need a phone and am content with my htc arrive. but goddamm..been working the f5 since noon.

Holy crap! It just worked! OK, Don't hit f5 once you have one in your cart. Just keep hitting the greyed out "proceed" every minute or so. It took about 15 minutes but this technique worked.

finally grabbed one.

put one in the cart, the check out button greyed out, don't push F5.
open another same browser, copy the link over, the check out is active on that
browser, then click it, grey out, close, open another, repeat,

Guys just made it to the check out and ordered one 8gb

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014