• 1 2 34518
  • Page
  • Text Only
FYI: When I got my Galaxy Nexus from the Google Play store in July, Google charged sales tax and shipping of $10.50 to DFW, Texas.

Ting has refurbished LG Marquee's for under $100 for their $6 tiered plan

I will wait for next year on this one

foghorn19 said:   SantaLink said:   Are there any order limit?

I bought 2 8GB units the last time around. This is what it shows for me today for the 8GB version:

Thank you for your previous order. You have reached the limit for this item.


i thought the limit was 5 last time

...

treasurebeacon said:   foghorn19 said:   SantaLink said:   Are there any order limit?

I bought 2 8GB units the last time around. This is what it shows for me today for the 8GB version:

Thank you for your previous order. You have reached the limit for this item.


i thought the limit was 5 last time


Word around the campfire is that the limit has been lowered to 2 per account. Why they thought 5 was a good idea before is beyond me, given the anticipated demand for such an aggressively priced item.

RockLegend said:   Order limit = 5. Phone will work with T-Mobile.
according to other sites it says order limit is 2

treasurebeacon said:   foghorn19 said:   SantaLink said:   Are there any order limit?

I bought 2 8GB units the last time around. This is what it shows for me today for the 8GB version:

Thank you for your previous order. You have reached the limit for this item.


i thought the limit was 5 last time


Looks like it is 2 for this time.

Anyone who received this phone from previous purchase, please let me now how long do they take to ship/deliver you?
Can I get this before Dec 6th without any express shipping?

sold out


fatwalletmilind said:   sold out

... it hasnt even started yet.

I bought one last time, after a lot of attempts. Later received an email that it was back-ordered.Yesterday night email came that my phone would be shipped this week and they will reimburse me shipping charges ($13 for 2 day shipping)as a courtesy.
Looks like they got new stock.
Good luck to everybody!

fwongsjsu said:   So I am currently a Tmobile customer. If I get this phone will it work with tmoble? Can I just remove my sim chip from my current phone and then insert it into the N4 and it'll work just like that or wil I have to bring it into a Tmobile store to get it activated? I currently am using a MyTouch 4 g. Thank you.

yes, it will work with T-Mobile. It uses mini-SIMs, so if your current phone uses them, you just need to transfer. If your current phone uses a regular SIM (or you use an iPhone 5 with a micro-sim) then you need to get a new SIM. I had no problems getting a new SIM with my current number in the local T-Mobile store, and they did not charge me anything for it - and I'm on prepaid.

mkha said:   Anyone who received this phone from previous purchase, please let me now how long do they take to ship/deliver you?
Can I get this before Dec 6th without any express shipping?


Mine arrived within 96 hours after ordering. Others were put on the "back-ordered" list and are still waiting.

woohoo.. it's true.. got that email today !!

No SD card slot, and can NOT change battery, which performs worse than expectation. With $300, you should not expect to buy a top end smart phone.

dealTracer said:   No SD card slot, and can NOT change battery, which performs worse than expectation. With $300, you should not expect to buy a top end smart phone.

i don't suppose the iphone's got a card slot and changeable battery does it?

try to save money, that why they dont have no sd card slot and not change battery..

Dont be hater, and give me red, it the truth, you cant handle the truth....

HappyScrappyHeroPup said:   This is a good deal because T-Mobile offers the same phone for $150 more off-contract.

$349 for an up-to-date off-contract smartphone like this is a great deal. Few up-to-date smartphones reach prices that low, and of those that do, most of them are Windows phones.


I don't get why T-Mobile is selling this phone at such a huge markup...they make their money from selling phone service and contracts, not the phones themselves. It seems silly to sell this for $200 with 2-year contract required, especially for a crippled/locked version. Why not for (say) $50, or at least something more in line with the ($300+ off retail) subsidy paid for other phones?

Is this a case of them paying an inflated price for these phones to get a guaranteed supply? Or do they just pay a much lower 'wholesale' price for the other phones they sell than I'm thinking?

It's the phone

It only take micro-SIM? So I have to get a replacement SIM card from my carrier? (tmobile prepaid)

argentum said:   It only take micro-SIM? So I have to get a replacement SIM card from my carrier? (tmobile prepaid)Yes it takes micro, either replacement or cut down.

scottxmso said:   
I don't get why T-Mobile is selling this phone at such a huge markup...


simple, because they can, and there are enough people willing to pay

timbui said:   Dont be hater, and give me red, it the truth, you cant handle the truth....

Russell Peters is that you!

no man is Jack nicholson!!!

Hopefully Google will do something to stop Fleebay hoarders.

Oh my... will search for some safe cut down tutorial now... would appreciate if someone can contribute a bookmark.

Yo Ma-Ma said:   argentum said:   It only take micro-SIM? So I have to get a replacement SIM card from my carrier? (tmobile prepaid)Yes it takes micro, either replacement or cut down.

which pre-paid carrier would be best to activate this phone on? Looking for decent monthly rate for ~100-200min + data

RED is my color!!! love it..

tmobile $30 prepaid from WalMart..works best for this phone

argentum said:   Oh my... will search for some safe cut down tutorial now... would appreciate if someone can contribute a bookmark.

Yo Ma-Ma said:   argentum said:   It only take micro-SIM? So I have to get a replacement SIM card from my carrier? (tmobile prepaid)Yes it takes micro, either replacement or cut down.

I bought a cutter off eBay, from this guy http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170946250181

I don't necessarily recommend this seller over any other, but it did arrive pretty quick (1st class mail from Cali) and it did the job.

I practiced on some old sim cards before doing the real one, I recommend the same if you can. I found I had to really push the card way in or it was almost into the metal/circuit board.

PS I definitely DO NOT recommend the sim adapter that is supposed to let you use the newly-cut micro back into a mini slot, really trashed the pins in my phone when I tried to remove. luckily they were just badly bent and none broke.

berkeleyman said:   which pre-paid carrier would be best to activate this phone on? Looking for decent monthly rate for ~100-200min + data
If you have good Tmobile coverage it's $30/mo for 100 minutes and 5G data, unltd texting.

Otherwise if you have better ATT coverage or consistently need more talk minutes, I'd recommend Straight Talk $45/mo unlimited talk, text, minutes (really a 2G cap on data though). You can ask for ATT or TMobile ST card.

bossusa said:   tmobile $30 prepaid from WalMart..works best for this phone

Can you just order the sim card from T-Mobile site directly?

super close!!!.. 7 more mins

Not even sure if I need the phone, but gonna go for it.

4 more minutes!!!!

I know I don't need it (I have the Galaxy Nexus)...but I want it! Going for it!

Got one in my cart...

and..


Oops, we had trouble processing your request. We're working on fixing the issue. Please try again later.

and now

Due to high demand, your order could not be processed. Please try again later.

still shows sold ouit.. dang



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014