• 12 3 4518
  • Page
  • Text Only
Gone

Well that went fast.

Nothing happened?

At 3:00PM Eastern, I get the message "Oops, we had trouble processing your request. We're working on fixing the issue. Please try again later." after adding it to the cart.

That or "Due to high demand, your order could not be processed. Please try again later."

Due to high demand, your order could not be processed. Please try again later.+

Where is it!

Still says SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT INONE MINUTE!!!!

LOL, it was there for like 30 seconds. Gave me an error. What a cluster mess.

16gb wouldn't add to cart, 8gb did add to cart. After this, the checkout button wouldn't load for me. By then it was all over.

Items in Your Cart
Oops, we had a problem with your request. Please try again.
Your cart is currently empty.

Error.. blah !! but it's letting me order.. but it seems to be just taking back orders right now : /

I was able to add it to my cart but unable to proceed with checkout.

Ships in 4-5 weeks.

Boooo! SSSS!! I never even aw it say in stock on a fast cable connection.

zoid99 said:   Got one in my cart...

and..

Oops, we had trouble processing your request. We're working on fixing the issue. Please try again later.

and now

Due to high demand, your order could not be processed. Please try again later.

same here...

The phone is so fast, it flashes before your eyes...

Stick a fork in it!

dam got 2 8gb, but then 16gb is OOS when I went back

that was a waste of time

got one!

Yep...

Had one in cart and then "Due to high demand, your order could not be processed. Please try again later." and now my cart is empty....

same here

Same with me...no item in cart after I click proceed

server is pooping!

Well, I didn't have much luck getting one.. Made it to cart, wouldn't check out

wow, I'm glad I got one. That ended in like less than 30 seconds.

same here. Due to high demand, your order could not be processed. Please try again later and then empty cart automatically.

anybody get lucky ?

google play is really suck

scored one

Last night? Yeah. Google effed me pretty hard tho

4 times I tried clicking "Add to cart" but the cart came up empty. Glad I bought the Galaxy S3 off eBay yesterday.

dang.. Due to high demand, your order could not be processed. Please try again later.

Man! I can't even add item to cart

Thanks for your valuable info
I was able to order 16gb.

just got one 8g
was stuck in the try again shortly screen..kept clicking proceed..sudly it went through..
heres hoping for no "sorry your orders cancled message"

Did they have like 10 of these to sell?

Well this answers my question of whether I missed it or not. I'll wait until after Christmas I guess.

Got 2. Keep trying.

If you get something showing in your shopping cart, keep refreshing, you're in the queue. DON'T go back to the main page.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014