• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.groupon.com/deals/dc-gxb-toys-r-us-november?c=all&p=2

Expires Dec 24, 2012
Limit 1 per person. In-store only. Not valid outside USA. Not valid until 11/23/12 at 5PM. Not valid toward Buyer Protection Plan, gift cards including those for digital content, photo studios, phone orders, special orders, assembly fee, breast-pump rental fee, delivery fee, or shipping & handling. Valid only on a purchase of $20 or more. Not withstanding anything above or below, vouchers not valid with Toys"R"Us after 12/24/12. Thereafter, Groupon will refund amount paid in Groupon credit for unredeemed vouchers. See full terms and conditions.
See the rules that apply to

+15% shop discover Cash Back

Member Summary

toys r us
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this a 2nd one, or a 3rd offer? I've gotten 2 different offers so far...

Thanks! In for my 2nd one... Got some Dreft for half off for my little one this weekend with the 1st one. Keep 'me coming!

emmd2001 said:   Is this a 2nd one, or a 3rd offer? I've gotten 2 different offers so far...

Interesting, didn't realize this might be the 3rd go round. nice deal to get $60 in GC's for $30 if that's the case.

must be #2, as it won't let me purchase again. and odd that on my wife's account, only 1 of the 2 went through...

If you shop through shopdiscover.com do you also get an additional 15% off the 10 dollar purchase price?

kevin321 said:   If you shop through shopdiscover.com do you also get an additional 15% off the 10 dollar purchase price?

it's Cash Back, not a discount.

you'll get $1.50 back AFTER you pay $10

Can anyone confirm if they were able to use 2 separate groupons on 1 single $40+ purchase?? Bought one on Thanksgiving deal and don't want to buy another if I cannot combine. Only have one item interested in at the store.

Thanks

MISTERCHEAP said:   emmd2001 said:   Is this a 2nd one, or a 3rd offer? I've gotten 2 different offers so far...

Interesting, didn't realize this might be the 3rd go round. nice deal to get $60 in GC's for $30 if that's the case.

Not valid for gift cards...

"Not valid toward Buyer Protection Plan, gift cards including those for digital content, photo studios, phone orders, special orders, assembly fee, breast-pump rental fee, delivery fee, or shipping & handling. Valid only on a purchase of $20 or more."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014