• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lands End, Callaway, Maui Jim, Yankee Candle, Bonefish Grill, Build a bear, Macy's Flemings, Carrabbas, some more, have 20-40% discounts on points required: some $250 cards for 20,000 points, some $100 cards for 8,000 points, some $50 cards for 4,000 points, nd some $25 cards for 2,000 points etc...
BOA REwards Sale Link

Member Summary

gift card
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The link doesn't work. Otherwise, you would get green....

rdh said:   The link doesn't work. Otherwise, you would get green....

The link doesn't work but just go through the site and redeem your point for GC and you should see link there mentioning this.

Their rewards suck. Bonefish Grill, $25 card for 2500 points, normally 3500.

Nearly every reward sucks thru that BOA credit card. You spend $25,000 and they give you $250, 1% Cash Back I guess if you look at it like that.

BUT, I only looked at one card specifically and if you're a golfer the Callaway $100 gift card is actually a really good deal.

For instance: 7500 points gets you $37.50 cash
8000 points gets you $100 Callaway gift card

To me, that's a pretty good deal at nearly a 3-1 payment back.

If you buy two of them: 20,000 points gets you $160 cash
16,000 points gets you two, $100 gift cards ($200 total)

If you guy three of them: 25,000 points gets you $250 cash
24,000 points gets you three, $100 gift cards ($300 total)

To me, ANY deal that's above what they give you back in cash is a good offer from BOA. Now only if they had a deal during the holiday's on Cash Back...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014