HTC Evo 4G Lte for Sprint. $50

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HTC Eco 4g lte for Sprint $50 @ Best buy this week.
New line or upgrade. Offer expire 12/01/2012.

Sprint
See Sprint coupons that earn Up to $125.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HTC Evo 4G
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

This is the correct photo
Thanks Nifken
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HTC
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

not a good phone... Waiting to get my Contract done in End of December. Never Ever buying HTC Evo again

Nothing wrong with the Evo or the Evo LTE. Ive had both and love them. HTC has always been good to me, LG phones on the other hand.....

coolmind said:   not a good phone... Waiting to get my Contract done in End of December. Never Ever buying HTC Evo again

False information. I have had this phone since June and it is fantastic. Throw a little MeanROM on it and profit.

I replaced my original EVO with the EVO LTE when it came out. Great phone. No problems with it at all. I also really like that it is mostly glass and metal. Feels solid not cheap like so many other plastic body phones.

Great phone. Solid high end feel, and the looks grow on you. MeanRom or CM10, can't go wrong. All my friends with Samsungs drool. Only phone I wish it was is the Droid DNA.

Considering the $.99 deal for the S3, and the age of the Evo LTE, it should be $.99 for it to be a great deal. I'm waiting for a deal on the Note II.

Sprint Private Store

This is .99 at the Sprint private store. I have the white HTC EVO LTE and love it.

I hate my EVO LTE. The original EVO was much more reliable. I can't hold a 3 g signal. I had 4 replacement phones already. I even lost signal in Vegas. I am so frustrated with it.

I had 3 different Sprint HTC phones for past 6 years. Last one was HTC Evo 4G (Wimax)...what did I think? Well...let's just say that I am glad I got Samsung GS3. Will not buy HTC again. For best Android phone experience, I recommend Samsung phones.

I have an evo lte on a family plan with 3 x GS3's also. I like them all but for me my evo lte is solid.

luvmick said:   Sprint Private Store

This is .99 at the Sprint private store. I have the white HTC EVO LTE and love it.

Link takes me to access denied page so if you tell what is the "Sprint Private Store" and can anyone buy from there?

usadaytrader said:   I hate my EVO LTE. The original EVO was much more reliable. I can't hold a 3 g signal. I had 4 replacement phones already. I even lost signal in Vegas. I am so frustrated with it.

I've had horrible signals for my last 3-4 Sprint phones while in Vegas. Not sure if it's the Evo's fault here, I think it's more the network.

The Evo LTE is a decent phone, but many of us owners are plagued by a bug in the Contacts since the last update, which causes it to hang for 10-120 seconds when the phone accesses the address book, such as when opening text messages, caller ID showing up with the name of the person calling, or making a call from the address book or phone history. A reset of the phone solves it for a little while, but for most the problem returns. There was a rumor of Jelly Bean being released for the phone 2 weeks ago, but most believe this is fake, as the window has come and gone.

i am not a big fan of HTC, don't know why, just don't like i t

Something is seriously wrong,
this phone, apparently, was made to make phone calls!

"Sprint's HTC EVO 4G LTE may be the best phone yet for voice callers.
That's because it will be the first U.S. phone to support "HD Voice,"
a higher-quality encoder for phone calls."

Worse yet, it does 4G LTE, so it will *not* be obsolete
when Sprint finally rolls out 4G LTE to balance of USA,

Stop the caring!
Give us back our bad connections & obsolete hardware.

I've had many HTC phones, (HTC Touch, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2, EVO 4G, Evo Shift) and they were all solid phones. I felt that they were ahead of other manufacturers back in the day. It's too bad that Apple will be leeching off them for phone sales with the patent settlement. I hope they survive because more competition, better for us.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.