Voting History
rated:
$39.99

50% Off
$79.99 (reg. price)
You Saved $40.00

http://www.searsoutlet.com/d/product_details.jsp?pid=26186&

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

drill
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is a quarter inch impact driver, not a make-up item.

In for 1. Great reviews. I've got a big fence to fix this winter.

I tried to buy one of these this morning. I couldn't get one to show in your cart for shipping directly, I had to do an end run. It didn't matter, the email confirmation showed that it was not available online.

I just tried again, getting the screen stating that it is not available online. In the upper left corner, you see a link stating that 63 are available. Click on that, and you get a list of them, then you can click on one of them, put it in your cart, and checkout for shipping. Did that again, but I do not expect to get one this time either. If you have a nearby outlet with it in stock, you can save $30 off the price at Sears.com.

Received my drill today. The second attempt was not cancelled like the first one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014