• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
High Cut Thongs - $1.98 plus Free Shipping
High Cut Thong Panties [Soffe.com] for only $1.98 each with FREE SHIPPING! Great Stocking Stuffers for Christmas and with a great assortment of colors you are sure to find the perfect color!

http://www.soffe.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?ca...

dregal op

Soffe
See Soffe discounts that earn 4.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

thongs (3.59kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

They have some nice deals on clearance items (men's shorts, ect.), and what I tried gave me free shipping. Hurry though, the clearance items are limited in colors and sizes.

they have large red banner near top that says "Free Shipping on All Orders for the Holidays! "

Try code HAPPYMONDAY for an extra 40% off, clearance included. This was a code for Cyber Monday, but looks to be working today also.

Yes HAPPYMONDAY does seem to work ordered a nice hoodie as an xmas present 17.99 shipped

Should it be noted that the OP link points to "JUNIORS" ??

HAPPYMONDAY brings this down to $1.19 for a single thong shipped. Can't say no to this for the girlfriend!!!

two pairs of shorts for $7.18 shipped. awesome..thanks. code worked btw.

also..for some reason their secure connection wasn't working for me, even when I tried to prepend with https://, for anyone who's concerned.

jmiller2523 said:   Should it be noted that the OP link points to "JUNIORS" ??

Ain't no sin to look and perchance, to dream.

Many girls I know still purchase from the juniors section. Most probably shouldn't anymore, though...

Wow, I have a low-neck sweater to match them thongs Thank you, ButcherBoy.

Butcherboy said:   High Cut Thongs - $1.98 plus Free Shipping
High Cut Thong Panties [Soffe.com] for only $1.98 each with FREE SHIPPING! Great Stocking Stuffers for Christmas and with a great assortment of colors you are sure to find the perfect color!

http://www.soffe.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?ca...

dregal op

Why would anyone want "high cut"? Whale tails are so 2001.

Nice full zip hoodie on clearance, got one shipped for $14.99

Drew510 said:   Why would anyone want "high cut"? Whale tails are so 2001.

Still fun to look at...

HAPPYMONDAY is dead now: "The promotion code you have entered could not be processed. Please click the Contact Us link at the top of the page to reach Customer Service."

HAPPYMONEY i past it , what a pity, many girls around me like this

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014