• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I think it is the cheapest price ever on those
http://www.amazon.com/Invicta-Diver-Collection-Silver-Tone-Watch...

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Invicta Men's 8932
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have this watch or a close variation on it (slightly different bezel) and it is deceptively attractive - the photos do not do justice to how attractive it looks on the wrist, with a simple, but sophisticated masculine look. In the first six months I owned this watch, I received more compliments on it than on all other items of jewelry I've ever owned and I basically have stopped wearing all of my other watches except for a cheap Casio for when I'm working in the yard or garage. The band and clasp are not quite as heavy/solid as on my Seikos or Citizens, but otherwise it appears just as well made as watches from those two brands. This is a great price. I believe the movement is a Citizen quartz movement. One added bonus: it is a normal-sized men's watch, not one of the ridiculous Flav-O-Flav saucer-sized jumbo watches that Invicta makes.

nice looking watch and price seems right for the brand and material. Does anyone know if the material is sweat proof? I brought a watch from Macy's as listed as stainless stain just like this one but after a year of wearing, between my sweating a lot and water splashing on when washing my hands,the back and the bands was all rusted and corroded.

adac29 said:   nice looking watch and price seems right for the brand and material. Does anyone know if the material is sweat proof? I brought a watch from Macy's as listed as stainless stain just like this one but after a year of wearing, between my sweating a lot and water splashing on when washing my hands,the back and the bands was all rusted and corroded.

It's completely stainless - I've worn mine while swimming and showering for over a year with zero corrosion. Also, the luminescent markers on the hour marks and hands are large and quite bright.

Some of Invicta's watches apparently have quality issues, but I've got to say that I have no complaints whatsoever with mine. And, it was the bargain of the century - it was the display model from Costco and they had it clearanced out at $20. In fact, I plan to buy the automatic version of this exact same watch, the 8926, since I wear it everyday - might as well avoid paying for batteries.

I have the watch-Got it at Costco for $20. I believe it was a closeout. I am happy with it and it does not turn green with sweat or saltwater (I fish and live very close to the beach). The factory battery did not last very long (9 months) and replacement was a bit tricky. It took me two attempts, but the watch is now working very well.

Just a warning about the automatic version, if you do need to correct the date/time, make sure you screw the bar back tight, or water will get into the watch and fog it up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.