• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Costco is offering Samsung Galaxy S® III (Blue or white) 16GB for $30 with 2year contract or upgrade through T-Mobile® after rebate. Here is the link

Retail price = $389.99
Online discount = -$210.00
TMobile rebate = -$100.00 (see link here)
Costco rebate = -$50.00 (see link here)
===========================
Final Price = $29.99/-

Should be a good deal for those who want S3 but missed out on Sam's Club deal during black friday.

T-Mobile
See T-Mobile coupons that earn Up to $100.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

galaxy
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone know if there is an "upgrade" price associated with the transaction? If so, how much?
Thanks.

It looks like the $100 T-Mobile rebate is for new activation only. The $50 is good for either upgrade/new.

You get the $100 on new or upgrades lines. As well as the $50 costco cash card. There is an $18 fee to upgrade. You also get a free accessory pack.

Thanks OP!
In for a family plan with 5 Phones. (Christmas shopping is done!!)
Didn't even need a Costco card.

What's the minimum cost of a monthly plan on a 2yr with a deal like that? Also you should put that it's a 2 year contract deal in the title. The prepaid scene is a lot bigger these days.

I got the pebble blue on the Sprint 99 cent deal. absolutely amazing device.

This offer requires us to take Unlimited Classic rate plan
and Unlimited Nationwide 4G Data required.

I thought it was a great deal.
I've been with Virgin Mobile for about 1.5 years. I really hate their service.
Lately, I have been getting texts hours late and all at the same time.
I checked the data usage for our 5 VM accounts and their all under 350mb per month.

So, I signed up for a T-Mobile family plan with 5 phones.
Each additional phone after the second cost $10.00 as an add on.
You must get a data plan. I choose the Unlimited Plus 2GB of high-speed data for $20.00 per line.
Total $229.97 + tax per month.

When the phones arrive, I will call T-Mobile to see about getting a discount through our credit union.

Here is what I got...
Classic Unlimited™—Talk + Text for Families $99.99 per month
and
Unlimited Plus 2GB of high-speed data $20.00 per account.

Thanks! Just upgraded to S3 for 82dollars final price!!! Would be cheaper if I didn't live in California where they charge you tax on the MSRP and not the discount price. But still an awesome deal!

I was thinking of cancelling my service with TM, paying the ETF and going on a Prepay plan.
I just looked up the TOS and I'm a bit confused. I received my phones from Costco.com (Wireless Advocates) on 12/5/2012. They were activated prior to my receiving them.
I was wondering, would I still be bound to return the phones to Costco.com (Wireless Advocates) because I've had them less then 90 days??

Here are the TOS, as listed as T-Mobile customer letter Costco.com
It reads...

T-Mobile Cancellation Policy
T-Mobile gives all customers a 14 day1 (from date of purchase) trial period2 to try out the phone and T-Mobile service without incurring
an early termination fee. If the service is cancelled after the 14 day trial period, T-Mobile will charge the subscriber an early termination
fee per line of service as follows:

 $200.00 if service is canceled with more than 180 days remaining on the term
 $100.00 if service is canceled with 91 to 180 days remaining on the term
 $50.00 if service is canceled with 31 to 90 days remaining on the term
 $50.00 or the monthly recurring charges, whichever is less, if service is canceled within the last 30 days of the term

If the subscriber chooses to cancel service, the phone must be returned in a complete, like-new condition with all accessories, box, and
instructions in accordance with Wireless Advocates return policy in order to complete the cancellation process. All applicable fees,
prorated access charges3, taxes or other charges that accrued to the account through the termination date and equipment
return date are the responsibility of the subscriber. Any rebates associated with a handset that has been returned will not be
honored.
1 California residents have a 30 day trial period (from date of purchase)
2 New activations and upgrades without a rate plan change qualify for the trial period. Upgrades with rate plan changes do not qualify
for the trial period.
3 Service cancelled any time after the 14-day trial period will incur charges for the full billing cycle and are not eligible for a prorated
refund.

The handset(s) you purchased reflects a discount that is based on activation. If for any reason you cancel your service or your service
is terminated within 90 days of activation, the handset(s) you purchased should be returned in accordance with Wireless Advocates
return policy so that we can continue to offer a value to Costco members.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014