• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

copied image from ebay
Disclaimer
SamsClub item #997033 $4.81 for all sizes @ Grand Prairie, TX location (lots of S, M, & XL left.)

Sams Club
See Sams Club promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please put in title NSFW

goatssbyday said:   Please put in title NSFW????

linrick said:   goatssbyday said:   Please put in title NSFW????
Not Safe For Work

goatssbyday said:   Please put in title NSFW

get thee back to the monastery!

fokatkamaal said:   linrick said:   goatssbyday said:   Please put in title NSFW????
Not Safe For Work
lol. it's safe for my work .

goatssbyday said:   Please put in title NSFW

Back in the 1970s, had we had modern technology, this would have probably been NSFW in my office too but only because most of the girls in my office had (ceremoniously) burned their bras in support of the feminist movement and did not believe in wearing them because they were making them into something they weren't, a man had invented them, etc.. Yes indeed, I was 100% behind those girls plight and thought that the bra burnings / bra-less women were a perfect way to help stop sexism...

Perfect! My man boobs were just starting to hinder my running

Are these items still available? I bought some at my Sam's Club and they have no more. I am looking for small and medium What colors do you have?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014