• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Heads Up...
I have just received True Value's latest flyer with the sales date of 11/28 thru 12/9.
The Slime 12 volt tire inflator with guage is listed at $15 with a mail in rebate of $15 making it effectively FREE!
The link from their website posted below shows an online price of $20.99, but I'm assuming that will reflect the price adjustment tomorrow.
Linky

Member Summary

Inflator
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
sold out online
today is the last day to buy in store

DaysFan (Dec. 09, 2012 @ 10:38a) |

UPDATE: available online for shipment to local store

rebate says 12/26/12 deadline with 1//10/13 postmark - no UPC needed... (more)

pprogram (Dec. 25, 2012 @ 8:03p) |

no longer available online...

IndianInUSA (Dec. 26, 2012 @ 5:25p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have one of these I bought..works fine but takes eternity to inflate a tire.

gdrum said:   I have one of these I bought..works fine but takes eternity to inflate a tire.
0 - 35psi in 8 minutes?
I suppose that could be an eternity if you have FIOS!
Out here in the boondocks John Deere ride-on mowers are fast, lol!

Thanks OP. Its free, i am okay with what ever time it takes.

ryan007 said:   Thanks OP. Its free, i am okay with what ever time it takes.
Spoken by the voice of a true FATWALLATER, I like FREE to!

Free is good! Thanks OP.

Any idea how much amp required? tired of blowing my fuses with the other one I have...

some reviews in amzn http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000ENQRD2

My ad is not showing up online yet.. : (

The current ad says it ends 11-28 ?

I have one of these as well and gdrum is right really slow - I did get the $20.00 one from Pep Boys due too how fast it inflates.. needed it bad.. wheel getting checked out today.. keeps losing air!!

Thanks much ! Ordered 1 just now.

SALE $15.00
Online price. In-store price/availability may vary.
See if this item is on sale at your local store.

Thank. ordered one. I was looking for that.

Amazon Reviews

Text

Says it draws 15 amps. Is it common for a car's accessory plug to be rated that high?

I recently purchased this one link from AutoZone and it's performed exceptionally. It fills a tire in like 2-3 minutes and the digital gauge is awesome. I like the digital gauge more than an analog one but the price is right on this one FREE.

In for one, thanks! $1.20 after my NY state tax cut!

hocuspocusblade said:   gdrum said:   I have one of these I bought..works fine but takes eternity to inflate a tire.
0 - 35psi in 8 minutes?
I suppose that could be an eternity if you have FIOS!
Out here in the boondocks John Deere ride-on mowers are fast, lol!

I use battery jump pack built in compressors and not sure if it has to do with the direct power supply or what but they air up twice as fast.

VirginiaDC said:   Says it draws 15 amps. Is it common for a car's accessory plug to be rated that high?

Yes, most acc fuses that I've seen are 20 amp

gdrum said:   I have one of these I bought..works fine but takes eternity to inflate a tire.

Did you have your car turned on while it was running? Mine takes forever when running off the battery vs the alternator.

Fatwallet effect, site is down.

nice

I have one of these. It does take forever to inflate a tire but it's still really useful. I think it's worth $15 so even better if it's free

Thanks OP. Will get one of these for each vehicle.

I own one of these, and it works great using the car's accessory plug (while car engine is running). Somewhat loud, but it is very useful in adjusting tire pressure, especially when the seasons' change. Worked well with inflating a soccer ball, too!

in for one Site Back up

Thanks OP. Just got my order to go through.

Got one. Thanks OP!

THANKS.

i couldn't pick a store for 'ship to store'. the website is too busy to find a store or ie problem?

In for one!!

Nice! There's also a coupon for $5 off $25: MOVERL

I'm not sure if this will mess things up with the rebate though. I was thinking about getting one for my in-laws but will they care if I use the same receipt twice (w/ quantity 2 of the item of course) and sent to different addresses/names?

order one

For the rebate sheet, " Complete this form.
2. Enclose the original TrueValue® receipt
dated between 11/28/12 and 12/26/12,
with the product circled.
3. Send all materials to the address listed
to the left."

Is the online receipt consider original receipt?

Thanks

Thanks op. I am assuming that online purchases shipped to store are valid as far as the rebate is concerned.

of all names in the world, was that the one they could pick to name the brand ?

laidbacklarkin said:   of all names in the world, was that the one they could pick to name the brand ?

They originally only made tire sealants for bikes and that's where the name was created but now they have branched out a bit as I dont think they would have lasted if only making tire sealants.

Got it. Thanx OP!

Can't order online???

"Available only in participating True Value Stores"

It says buy online with free ship to store. However, there is no link to buy online.

Skipping 22 Messages...
no longer available online...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014