• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
TRUE Value website lacks a lot to be desired....

No link to buy online to pickup at store kills the deal.

Hornrw said:   TRUE Value website lacks a lot to be desired....

s/lacks/leaves

The rebate form says:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Requests must be postmarked by 1/10/13. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. PO boxes will not be paid...

That means.. if you pay tax, the rebate is void?

EDIT: I'm guessing if the rebate causes the company to pay tax on the rebate, then the rebate is void. In any case, in for 1. Thanks OP, green for you!

No longer available online.

kaaria said:   No longer available online.
The True Value website currently reports this item is "Temporarily sold out online" so keep checking back frequently FATWALLATERS for more stock in hand!

Just called local Tru Valu in Seattle they had them in stock in store for $15 asked them to hold one and just picked it up and sent in rebate.

dealkiller365 said:   Just called local Tru Valu in Seattle they had them in stock in store for $15 asked them to hold one and just picked it up and sent in rebate.

First rule of Fatwallet Club...

Farfisa850 said:   dealkiller365 said:   Just called local Tru Valu in Seattle they had them in stock in store for $15 asked them to hold one and just picked it up and sent in rebate.

Now you know why his name is dealkiller365

dontcare4myname said:   Farfisa850 said:   dealkiller365 said:   Just called local Tru Valu in Seattle they had them in stock in store for $15 asked them to hold one and just picked it up and sent in rebate.

Now you know why his name is dealkiller365
Thats not for this type of deal thats for scammers that dont want their cover blown.

Farfisa850 said:   dealkiller365 said:   Just called local Tru Valu in Seattle they had them in stock in store for $15 asked them to hold one and just picked it up and sent in rebate.

Calling about a deal like this isn't the same as calling about a price mistake or a clearance item. This is a regular sale item with a rebate, therefore the NO CALLING rule doesn't apply.

my order was canceled.

starfailure said:   my order was canceled.

For what reason? It was their advertised price.....

picked my pump up in this afternoon, but no receipt/invoice is found in my bag.
Where did you get the original receipt for the MIR?

fastness said:   picked my pump up in this afternoon, but no receipt/invoice is found in my bag.
Where did you get the original receipt for the MIR?

If you ordered online, you should have a receipt in your email from the day that you ordered.

I've had one of these in the back of my minivan for a couple years now. No, it's not fast, but it doesn't do a bad job with the engine running. Quieter than some of the other cheap 12v air compressors I've used in the past.

There are plenty on an endcap at store #7170-4 in Florissant, MO on HWY 67 across from Dairy Queen. The cashier even asks you if you want the rebate form and a duplicate receipt. I mailed the original in. Thanks OP

Plenty in Altadena, CA also. Lake St x Mariposa Ave.

What are you guys using as your receipt? The online confirmation? The store I picked them up from didnt give me anything else but the item.

sold out online
today is the last day to buy in store

UPDATE: available online for shipment to local store

rebate says 12/26/12 deadline with 1//10/13 postmark - no UPC needed so I assume you can send right away regardless of how long it takes to get to the store
online receipt available after purchase

no longer available online...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014