• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Receipt (115.95kB)
Disclaimer
Hello All,

I wanted to share a cool deal which I got today.I purchased the LG 55LM7600 model from Best buy for $1325+tax. This is the lowest I could get it for from an authorized dealer by doing a price match from a online website. I was there to ask them to do a price match for $1448 which was on the website called www.alltimetvs.com however while trying to find this link on my cell I found another low priced deal on a site called greystone appliances where it was listed for $1325.

http://www.greystoneappliance.com/LG-55LM7600-55-240Hz-1080p-3D-...

I asked the sales person to do a price match on it and he just checked it and did the price match and gave it to me for $1325+3.5% tax which I think is the best and lowest price for this model. Every other authorized retailer/online has it for $1699 plus tax.

If anybody wants to get the same deal from Bestbuy I am attaching my receipt here. The deal on greystone appliances is a week long price but since I never heard of this site before I wanted to get it from reputed authorized dealer or store.

Hope this helps to anyone who is looking to get this TV.

Thanks,

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LG 55LM7600 (259.19kB)
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

If you live close to a microcenter, you can probably still find the 55lM8600 for 1300. It's no longer on the website, so no price matchey at WorstBuy.

55LM8600 Thread

How does a standard HD channel display on this TV? Do you get two black bars on each side? Does the TV have a setting that will get rid of the bars?

I haven't hooked up my TV yet as I was out. I will check it out tomorrow evening and post my feedback..Thanks..!!!

Sach said:   How does a standard HD channel display on this TV? Do you get two black bars on each side? Does the TV have a setting that will get rid of the bars?

Even if you do get rid of the bars, you will then have all the on screen people gain about 30 lbs instantly. Then when you finally realize thing just don't look right and switch back to having the black bars, you will think, gee, why are these people so skinny now. True story!

GWBush said:   Sach said:   How does a standard HD channel display on this TV? Do you get two black bars on each side? Does the TV have a setting that will get rid of the bars?

Even if you do get rid of the bars, you will then have all the on screen people gain about 30 lbs instantly. Then when you finally realize thing just don't look right and switch back to having the black bars, you will think, gee, why are these people so skinny now. True story!

Thanks for the response. So then what kind of programing is built for this TV, if not your cable HD channels? Do blue rays play properly? Do you have to find blue rays specifically built for this type of tv size?

GWBush said:   Even if you do get rid of the bars, you will then have all the on screen people gain about 30 lbs instantly. Then when you finally realize thing just don't look right and switch back to having the black bars, you will think, gee, why are these people so skinny now. True story!

That crap pisses me off to NO END. I try to explain this to my friends and they all claim they can't tell! It actually makes me feel slightly nauseous.

However, if you want your favorite adult film star's favorite part(s) to get larger instantly...there is absolutely no substitute!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014