• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Made with VaporMg, Surface is precision crafted to be tough yet elegant, without excessive bulk. At less than 1.5 pounds, with a watch-like finish thatís incredibly smooth, and durable, Surface is a delight to hold and touch.

LINKY

Microsoft Store
See Microsoft Store discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Microsoft Surface 32GB
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Same price since its pre-order days.

Welcome to last month!

I'd order from somewhere east coast instead of MS.

I would really like one, but unfortunately the cost is still too high for this device IMHO. For the 32GB model with keyboard the price is the same as I paid for an HP ProBook 4530s with a core i7 processor and Blu-Ray. If the price goes below $400 for the device and they include the keyboard, I will probably pull the trigger. Until then, my Windows Store apps will be tested on Windows 8 on my laptop and not the Surface tablet.

Still... I *really* want one!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014