• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This special edition bonus series of Gears of War Best of Action Figure includes variations on some of the most popular characters never offered before. The Golden COG Soldier features the special gold deco helmet and golden versions of both versions of the Lancer rifle.

Note, items may vary depending on location

Includes

7" Golden COG Soldier Action Figure
7" Theron Sentinel v.2 Action Figure
7" Theron Sentinel v.3 Action Figure

LINKY

Member Summary

Stock Image (151.93kB)
Thanks JHBalaji
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

This is NOT a set of 3. I ordered it for store pickup and spent an hour in Toys R Us waiting to pick it up and then to refund it after it turns out it's only 1 character. They randomnly picked 1 of them to give me. Hope this helps somebody else not waste their time like I did.

Wish I had waited for your post picked mine up, to find out the same as you. This is NOT a set of 3. I ordered it for store pickup and spent an hour in Toys R Us waiting to pick it up and then to refund it after it turns out it's only 1 character. They randomnly picked 1 of them to give me.

Wish I read the posts before I ordered. I thought this was a set of three action figures...silly me. It's exactly as the other two reviewers suggested. The contents include one figure, randomly selected from the set. I now need to keep the receipt and hope that the person for whom I purchased this hasn't already gotten this figure. Thanks for being clear, Toys R Us.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014