• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Last night at my local Target, I saw one of the new Gift Cards. They are also available online, but there's a $1.95 shipping charge to ship it.

It's a gift card that you have to put $5-$1000 on it ( I chose $5). These special gift cards will probably be sold out quickly, if last year's LEGO version is any indication.

The Draw and Go toy itself would probably cost a few bucks if purchased separately. Great stocking stuffer fodder!

Member Summary

Draw and Go Gift Card
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

bummer no LEGO gift card this year?

free shipping with RED card if ordering online

Thanks for the update. Here's some more info from my post earlier this month: Link

Awesome. Thanks.

These are huge hits with the siblettes each year. Thanks for the heads-up! Online only has pre-set amounts ($5, $10, $25, etc.) so I'll hit the store tonight.

Edit: There's also a magnetic maze gift card.

Thanks OP; picked up a few for the kiddo; she loved the ones with the hexbug...actually still plays with it to this day. Can't believe the batteries lasted this long.

I was looking for these yesterday at my target and they were out. From last year's LEGO gift cards, it's a hit or miss on when it gets restocked. I asked several tims and what they say never matches when it gets restocked.

Just noticed when ordering online with free shipping due to my redcard:

Although my shipping charge was deducted, I did not receive my typical 5% discount. Further, if you later place an order with this gift card, you will also NOT receive the 5% discount.

So, in my case, when ordering online, I guess I spent 25 cents (5% of $5 gift card) for each one of these little cars. Not a big deal, but worth noting.

There is never a 5% discount when purchasing TGT giftcards with a REDCard, whether online or in-store.

Darq said:   Just noticed when ordering online with free shipping due to my redcard:

Although my shipping charge was deducted, I did not receive my typical 5% discount. Further, if you later place an order with this gift card, you will also NOT receive the 5% discount.

So, in my case, when ordering online, I guess I spent 25 cents (5% of $5 gift card) for each one of these little cars. Not a big deal, but worth noting.

drjofis said:   There is never a 5% discount when purchasing TGT giftcards with a REDCard, whether online or in-store.

I understand. I just meant that if you buy these gift cards and then turn around and buy something with those gift cards, you basically lose the 5% you would have received if you bought the item directly with your red card in the first place.

do be careful if you plan to give this to a small child. i got one, and found that the little caps that holds the wheels on the axle come off easily. a small child may swallow it and/or the wheel. maybe the one i got was defective, but i doubt there is very much QC on these.

Darq said:   drjofis said:   There is never a 5% discount when purchasing TGT giftcards with a REDCard, whether online or in-store.

I understand. I just meant that if you buy these gift cards and then turn around and buy something with those gift cards, you basically lose the 5% you would have received if you bought the item directly with your red card in the first place.


I think that prescription medicine doesn't get the 5% discount, so I only use gift cards at the pharmacy.

Picked up 3 thanks op!

Does the car require batteries to run?

can the inventory checker find this item to see if it's in my store?

StarscreamX said:   Does the car require batteries to run?

yes comes with 4 AG13/LR44 button type



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.