• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Only the Green/Gold is available for $12.99. White/Red is $14.90 and Red/Black, Blue/Grey and Black/Grey are $27.49. I bought a Blue/Grey one for $14.99 on BF

Staples is offering "Fast & free shipping on all orders".

Link

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logitech Wireless Mice M525
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not that great of a mouse.
Spend a few $$ more and get a better mouse.

anyplace said:   Not that great of a mouse.

Not great because??

85% of 107 Amazon owners rate it 4 or 5 stars....about 2/3rds rate it 5 stars.

I have one and it sucks(got it for $10 and opened it because Anywhere MX crapped out)
That's why.

Not very accurate. Jumpy at times.

For an "occassional" or very light user then it is fine(maybe).

Go for it!

Best is to Upgrade to M705 OR Anywhere MX is WELL worth the differencee

anyplace said:   I have one and it sucks.
That's why.

Not very accurate. Jumpy at times.

For an "occassional" or very light user then it is fine(maybe).

Go for it!

I disagree. The problem you are describing sounds more like a computer specific problem (ie a rouge driver or USB device inteferring with the mouse) or a defective m525 vs a general design problem with the m525. We have replaced about 75% of mice on the PCs (around 400) in our sales/ support office this year with these m525s and emplyees fight over who gets them. The m525 is one of the best computer mice you can buy for the price. Not only is the movement very fluid (almost like sliding on ice) but the battery life is awesome. The ONLY difference between this one and the other m525s Staples offered last weekend for $14.99 is the color.

Jumpy might be because you are on a bad surface. Logi's have always been top notch for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014