• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
At just 1.8 pounds, the Bosch PS21-2A 12-Volt Max Two-Speed Pocket Driver offers twice the torque of the competition, making it tough enough for heavy-duty jobs. A variety of speed options and clutch settings allow for precise drilling and driving in wood, soft- to medium-bodied metal, and more. Additionally, the PS21-2A's low-profile design makes it ideal for work in tight spaces.

Add to cart for $104.00 - $25 off at checkout = $79.00 + Free Shipping

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Bosch PS21-2A
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The PS20-2A is available at Home Depot in store for $69.

The PS20 is the previous model to the PS21. I'm not sure why is is still available - I thought the PS21 replaced it, but depending on your sales tax situation and if can find a discount (I think they have 10% for military, not sure because I'm not military) or coupon to use at Home Depot, it might be a better deal.

Oh and the "was" price is BS. Please don't put phony list prices or was prices in the title - it is misleading. It can be purchased any day of the year for $99 and is frequently available for $79 or less. I got the PS20-2A kit for $44 at Amazon a while back.

I'd step up to the drill for $99 a lot of times at Lowes, or wait to get a 10% off to stack. Chances are you will get better batteries too, not a guarantee, but most kits now come with the high-capacity version, i definitely see them getting rid of old stock with this unit.

pdxman1 said:   

Oh and the "was" price is BS. Please don't put phony list prices or was prices in the title - it is misleading. It can be purchased any day of the year for $99 and is frequently available for $79 or less. I got the PS20-2A kit for $44 at Amazon a while back.

Amen to the BS pricing in the title. I bought a couple of Skil "first generation" Li-ion pocket drivers nearly 5 years ago, paid about $30 for each at Lowes and still use them. Both have "permanent" batteries, but one has lost some power over the years. I'm still waiting for a "good" deal on one for a gift this season, and I'm not impressed so far.

What model you're referring to in Lowes?

MeIsCheap said:   I'd step up to the drill for $99 a lot of times at Lowes, or wait to get a 10% off to stack. Chances are you will get better batteries too, not a guarantee, but most kits now come with the high-capacity version, i definitely see them getting rid of old stock with this unit.

If you are going to get the drill, check this deal: PS31

It is an Amazon lightning deal for the next hour or so, but if you miss it it may come back.

I wouldn't call it a step up - it is a different tool for a different purpose. If you want to drill holes, get the PS31. If you want to drive small to medium screws, get the PS21. If you want to drive larger screws get the PS41. Ideally get all of them to have the right tool available for the job.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014