• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Was Looking for this printer and has great reviews. Actuly i bought online from Staples and did price match with Office Depot and also use $15 off 100 coupon which i got in email . My final price At Staples $ 149.99-$ 15 coupone-$60 price match= $ 75 + tax

I did price match with chat service on Staples

My coupon code was 4813-5421-1281-4900 and i am not sure it is one time use or more then 1 time

Office Depot link

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/787479/Brother-MFC-J825dw-...

If you have Staples coupon then it will be cheaper to buy from
Stples link

http://www.staples.com/Brother-MFC-J825dw-Inkjet-All-in-One/prod...

Office Depot
See Office Depot coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Brother-MFC-J825dw
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Superb printer, and has some nice features over the VW-popular J435. I have several of both, and am absolutely tickled I no longer have any HP printers in my world (because they have become the suckiest sucktastic company in modern history).

The 825 adds a few niceties over the 435...

• 4x6 paper bypass tray
  • bigger fax memory
  • 2400 x 2400 scan (the 435 is 24 x 12)
  • Pictbridge
  • some kind of card reader on the front... I've never used it
  • print to CD (although I tried this yesterday for the first time, and the ink never dried... wrong kind of CD media???)

Ink carts are the SAME for both, so I stock less ink, and it's DIRT CHEAP!

The 825 also auto duplexes, but I don't know, does the j435 auto duplex? is there a 'D' after the J435?

fylbert said:   The 825 also auto duplexes, but I don't know, does the j435 auto duplex? is there a 'D' after the J435?

True, and that's one I actually was interested in. No, the 435 requires you re-feed the page to duplex. 825 flips it for you.

Best Buy has the MFC-J835DW for the same price.

Thanks... great deal with price matching + coupon. i would be super hot if it supports windows 8 OS also.

Bagger said:   Best Buy has the MFC-J835DW for the same price.

The 835 is a BB-specific part number for the 825. They are identical otherwise. This is BB's way of avoiding price-matching... a very common strategy.

I brought the Brother MFC-J825DW from Brother on Friday Feb.8 TH. I was going to get it from BEST BUY and when I called the Toledo store and give me the price of $249.99 I told them to look at Brother Web Site and told them that they listed it at $149.99,they looked and told me that that price was Street Price and I even told them that they had a Sale that ended on the 9 TH. for $99.99. They just told me that it was $249.99. I would like to know what they are SMOKING.

Than I went to BEST BUY Web Site and they even had it for $99.99.

I am at this point not buying any thing from Best Buy. I see them going out of business if they don't change their ways.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014