• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Coupon code HOHOHO will get you an annual decide.com membership for $12. The regular price is $29.99.

I saw this posted on Slickdeals, but it looks like the coupon code posted there is expired, so I found this with a little digging around. I think their price guarantee will be helpful over the holidays because I don't have to track the prices myself and I'll probably be able to make back the annual membership fee pretty quickly since I'm planning on buying some expensive gifts.

Member Summary

decide
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Decide homepage
Thanks DealBeast
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Now, if I only had a decide.com account to figure out if it's the right time to buy this deal...

All signs point to who knows
Disclaimer
Probably have just as good of luck with this.

I got an account with them last week with that Slickdeals offer. Not too shabby for 12 bucks. They helped me pick my new phone (Galaxy Note II) and I made my $ back cause they found it cheaper than I would've paid. Tons of reviews, and qube, their predictions look much more legit than an 8-ball with that guarantee making 'em eat their words if they're wrong.

As of today 12/02/12 - Also found Coupon Code - yourock - which takes the annual membership from $29 to $10.

This site has intrigued me - the $10 code made me pull the trigger. Hope it works - it's a great idea.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014