• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saw this over at SD:
link

Canon EOS Rebel T4i Digital SLR Camera Kit with Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
for 649$ + FREE Shipping on Adorama.com. Add it to the cart to see the price.

I used MrRebates.com to get 3% Cash Back
also used Discover to get 1-5% Cash Back (depends if you've hit the $1500 limit for online purchases already)

Adorama
See Adorama coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Canon T4i (45.12kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Opposed to out of cart price?

Doesnt work for me!

Strange, I placed an order and got the confirmation e-mail just a few minutes before I posted here.
hopshop said:   Doesnt work for me!

I just tried again and it worked, try this link?

link

Out of cart price shows $799
qube said:   Opposed to out of cart price?

Works for me. (Green OP.) It might be a system error, as there is supposed to be a $150 off additionally if you purchase it with select lenses (e.g., EF-S 55-250mm IS II).

Edit: If you plan to do a lot of video recording, I think this is good to get, although you'll want to get one of the two STM lenses available (i.e., 40mm f/2.8 pancake or 18-135mm). You have to ask yourself whether that makes this deal worth getting over the massive T3i bundle detailed in another thread. This is the cheapest that I personally have seen for this model.

I didn't try to place the order, but you're probably golden if you wish to proceed with the order.

I just got an email from Adorama, my order shipped.
Anyone else get in?

Got in as well. thank you OP!

Just updated the op: remember to get 3% back via MrRebates and additional Cash Back via Discover...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014