• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR 3 LENS BUNDLE! Includes EF-S 18-55mm, Pro wide angle lenses, 32GB SD Memory, 20 Piece Bonus Kit! - CANON T3I 18-55 32GB 20PCS for $659.99 at Buy.com

Photographers looking for an easy-to-use camera that will help them create their next masterpiece need look no further than the Canon EOS Rebel T3i. The next in a long line of phenomenal compact DSLRs, the EOS Rebel T3i continues the Rebel tradition of easy operation, compact design and no-compromise performance. Featuring Canon's newest DIGIC 4 Image Processor and an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor - plus cutting-edge technologies like Full HD video recording, Live View shooting, Wireless flash photography and even a Vari-angle 3.0-inch LCD monitor - the EOS Rebel T3i offers the best of EOS photography in a compact package

LINKY

$659.99 + Free Shipping + No Tax (Except NJ)

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping promo codes that earn Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Stock Image
Thanks JHBalaji
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seriously....people need to quit posting these deals with crap titles.

THIS IS NOT A 3 LENS BUNDLE.

THIS IS A ONE LENS BUNDLE WITH A SACK OF CRAP INCLUDED WITH IT.

The only thing worthwhile in the bundle is the camera, the 18-55 lens, the 32gb sd card, and maybe the case. Everything else you might as well toss in the closet in a box because they are only worth about $5 total.

Pitter said:   Seriously....people, THIS IS A ONE LENS BUNDLE WITH A SACK OF CRAP INCLUDED WITH IT.

Edited for contact! Nowhere near the T3i deal from Amazon, Adorama or B&H, but if interested, to each their own. Thanks OP for the post though.

This is not a deal at all, I'm sure OP just is responding to the requests for those in search of the earlier Amazon and B&H deals but this is the basic kit with some screw on junk lenses that sell for $10 or less new.

ash =o)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.