Backpack for Tools, 48-Pocket $47.95

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon is running a Category Lighting Deal on the Custom Leathercraft 1134 Tool Backpack, 48-Pocket This item has a 4.5 star review average. $59.60 before the deal started. This is a 4 hour deal.
Category deals are a little trickier to find. Here is a list and a link. http://www.amazon.com/Tools-and-Home-Improvement/b/ref=sd_allcat...

Member Summary

tool backpack
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks. nice deal op

That's a great price for such a good product.

Worth every penny, carrying capacity, convenience, and quality. Bought one for my appliance technician brother.

I own this bag, it is very durable. The bag stands up when you place it on the ground and all my tools are easy to get out. Zippers are very high quality, smooth opening and closing. The expandable pouch in front, it can carry rather large items. The clear zipper pouch on the inside is great for pens, pencils, and other small items. With today’s savings, I plan to buy another one.

Love that it holds the extension cord...

What a great deal at Amazon!! I've paid more for this item and it was worth it, this price is just to ridiculous not to buy another one!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014