• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Picked one of these up for my wife to use on PagePlus on Monday, and noticed it had not made it over to Fatwallet yet.

HTC Droid Incredible Verizon Wireless Wifi 8.0 MP Camera 8GB Android Cell Phone
Free Shipping * No Contract Required * $50 Free Extras

Link

Member Summary

incredible
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HTC
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please add "seller refurbished" to your title

Not bad. I just realized the Incredible 2 has GSM and CDMA capabilities; this after purchasing a used Droid 2 Global and Droid Pro (for my wife). Otherwise, I probably would have strongly considered the Incredible 2 - I've always been interested in world-capable phones but they're either too pricey or with too many limitations. I think, even with the GSM on these world phones, the radio is somewhat limited (can only get EVDO on Tmobile's network, for example). Either way, I'm sick of my HTC Ozone (Blackberry wannabe) and my wife's Palm Pixi - both are pretty junky. The Ozone is slow and pretty much incapable of doing anything besides voice and text. And the Pixi has the worst reliability and durability (I had one and the screen cracked within a year of purchasing - Palm wouldn't do a thing about it) - we've gone through at least two sets of Touchstone cases too before they started peeling away.

You probably havent seen it on here because you can get them on craigslist for $50. Even swappa.com has some for $60-$70. They do make nice mp3 players....I have 2 of them.

skh12 said:   Please add "seller refurbished" to your title

Seller Refurbished AND listed as "B+" condition, so yeah... good luck, because there's enough disclaimers there for the seller to ship out junk with no recourse for the buyer.

The $50 of free extras are a $25 carrying case and a $25 usb cable. You should be ashamed of this post!!!

If is junk I'll send it back....
this will replace a Palm-PixiPlus that is on a slow death.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014