• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
You can get rebates form here , http://origin.library.constantcontact.com/download/get/file/1103... , and make purchase's at WalMart on select items and save a few bucks in the long run on Holsters ,slings,etc, just search the WalMart link for Blackhawk in sporting goods

Rebates not applicable for Sportster models holsters regardless of model.

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Blackhawk Rebates available for Walmart purchase's
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$10 on any Serpa Holster, $5 on any sling, $3 on any nylon holster other than Sportster models, rail adapters, ergonomic grips , great deals with rebates included, good products

Sportster Serpa holster $16.99 plus shipping at Palmetto State Armory, add THIS sling for $8.99 more for no additional shipping cost and a total rebate of $15...

Rebates not available for Sportster models, read the link provided by me where it clearly states Sportster models not included, the holster you are referencing is a Sportster and not available for the rebate I believe , but maybe you can try it either way thats a good price on that holster for cnc.

Buster, only the NYLON Sportster models are excluded, the Sportster Serpas are GTG

Thanks for the info, I ordered that sling for my AR

Hey BB, its not a repost,lol

Palmetto State doesn't have near the amount of stuff from Blackhawk that WalMart does btw

I guess the low cost nylon ones at WalMart B&M are the Sportster?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.