• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.Ulta.com deal! While supplies last, you can score a completely FREE robe (choose from 3 styles – a $60 value!) with any fragrance purchase of $30 or more! Even better, you can combine this offer with other promos available for a nice deal.. Here’s how…

* Head on over here to Ulta browse through the selection of fragrances available on Ulta.com. Add at least $30 worth of fragrances to your cart. Philosophy Pure Grace Spray .5 oz for $15 and this Philosophy Amazing Grace Spray .5 oz. for $15 ~ Great stocking stuffers! Once you’ve added $30 in fragrances, view your cart and you’ll be able to choose your FREE robe in the little “free gift” drop down box

THEN

* Now type sample in the search box and choose one FREE 3-piece sampler, then click continue to start the checkout process.

* Now click “Edit My Order” and scroll down to enter the coupon code HOLIDAY2012 – which will get you FREE shipping on your purchase of $25 or more. Your final cost for $30 worth of fragrances, a luxury robe and a 3-piece sampler – only $30 (+ tax) shipped! + 10% Shop Discover CB (??)…

ULTA
See ULTA promo codes that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

$30 Worth of Fragrances, Robe, & 3-Piece Sampler Pack
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good deal but when I added free fragrance sampler it adds shipping of $5.95 had to call CS to remove. if you do assortment it does not do that with shipping.

I put the robe on my shopping list but when I try to take it off, I get slapped.

FYI...when selecting Paypal as payment, it adds the $5.95 shipping back to your order.

The $5.95 showed up for me too, but didn't stick in the end. There was a note about special shipping for the CK spray because it's hazmat, so I thought I'd have an issue, but it came out free shipping. I hope the robe is nice!
Also getting come Cash Back. Thumbs up!

Awesome deal, did exactly as the OP stated with the same .5oz fragrances, got a robe and a free sampler pack all for $31.75 shipped after tax...I also browsed to Ulta.com from shopdiscover for 15% Cash Back! Perfect xmas gift for wifey

I got this last year for my gf, I have to be honest...

The robe was exceptionally thin and seriously not worth $60.00
The samples are exactly that: a small selection of little teaser/tester packets of stuff - not the bottles or containers that you see in the pictures.

Bottom line: don't expect much and you'll be ok; but don't try to impress your wife with this.

Ps The perfume is overpriced, so what are you really saving in this deal?

If you spend $35 you can also get a free beauty bag with 10 samples worth $45. (Item #: 2254500) Go to the GIFTS tab and select Gifts with Purchase from drop down.

buy your fragrance and try BOGO free Ulta Cosmetics or cosmetic brushes - use coupon code 78236 for $5 off $10 (excluding fragrances)

Free Shipping automatically applies if total is over $50 (no code needed - only ONE CODE can be used)

I got a lot more for just a little more money

COSMETICS LINK

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.