• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Radio Shack is offering a $5 off of $5 coupon for checking your cell phone upgrade eligibility for Sprint(may not work for SERO account) and Verizon customers.
Just enter your cell phone number, billing zip code, and email address, no purchase necessary.
My coupon(unique number) took about 10 hours to show up in my email. It can be used in-store or online.

I am with Sprint. I used my number which is a SERO account got message "The Sprint system cannot verify your data, please re-enter to verify your eligibility". When I used my sister's number who has a regular Sprint account it showed I was eligible but I didn't proceed to upgrade and I got email the next day. This may not work for SERO accounts.

Link to deal.

RadioShack
Need a RadioShack coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

$5 off of $5 email coupon at Radio Shack
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
they are all saying expired. FW/SD effect

cabgatiz (Dec. 16, 2012 @ 9:27p) |

Code came in 2 days later

normal1 (Dec. 22, 2012 @ 4:03p) |

Called RS today with my code for a $13 flash drive. Was told the code $5 off had a min purchase of $25. Radio Shack sc... (more)

Bowhunter1 (Dec. 26, 2012 @ 10:18a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Had to modify the link to make it work. fixed link

"Verizon Wireless was unable to determine your eligibility at this time. Proceed with your order and we will verify at that time."

I stopped there, lets see if I get anything.

Strange, I keep getting the message "The Sprint system cannot verify your data, please re-enter to verify your eligibility, or continue shopping and we will verify eligibility after the order is submitted." All info double-checked, tried it both with and without PIN.

Maybe because I have SERO?

Date Posted: Nov/28/2012 10:50 PM
Rating: 0

"Verizon Wireless was unable to determine your eligibility at this time. Proceed with your order and we will verify at that time."

Do you have a special Verizon account. I am with Sprint. I used my number which is a SERO account got message "The Sprint system cannot verify your data, please re-enter to verify your eligibility". When I used my sister's number who has a regular Sprint account it showed I was eligible but I didn't proceed to upgrade and I got email the next day. This may not work for SERO accounts.

"Sprint has determined that you are not eligible for an upgrade at this time"

Same for me...let's see if I get the $5 check. Nothing to lose.

Thanks OP! Last week I upgraded my Sprint phone to S3 but still checked ... hopefully the coupon will show up.

We are processing your request. Please do not close this window.

Processing...

still no response after 10 min

SERO , same here.

Thanks, checked all my lines. We'll see if the coupons/codes come, and if they are stackable.

My Verizon is eligible for upgrade, but of course I didn't click through to the upgrade page. Verizon would dearly love to upgrade me to a new phone and another contract since I'm using a phone bought from LocalSalesNetwork and let my contract expire several months ago, choosing to stay month-to-month rather than lock into yet another 2-year contract. Hope the RadioShack coupon arrives - our local one is a good place to shop with helpful friendly and knowledgable salespeople.

edog11 said:   Date Posted: Nov/28/2012 10:50 PM
Rating: 0

Do you have a special Verizon account. I am with Sprint. I used my number which is a SERO account got message "The Sprint system cannot verify your data, please re-enter to verify your eligibility". When I used my sister's number who has a regular Sprint account it showed I was eligible but I didn't proceed to upgrade and I got email the next day. This may not work for SERO accounts.

Nope, just the standard family share plan.

Guppeh said:   Strange, I keep getting the message "The Sprint system cannot verify your data, please re-enter to verify your eligibility, or continue shopping and we will verify eligibility after the order is submitted." All info double-checked, tried it both with and without PIN.

Same with me. Looks like another scam to harvest mobile phone numbers for spamming or they are out of $5 coupons.

radio shack $5 off
Disclaimer
Received my coupon in email today. Took one day.

I also received mine today. Took 1 day!

Glad to see some people getting this. I used on a 16gb SanDisk ultra uSD card for 7.99(12.99- 5 coupon). They also have 8gb for 2.99(7.99- 5 coupon). These were online prices but my store pricematched

does this work for Virgin Mobile?

No go for SERO....

edog11 said:   Glad to see some people getting this. I used on a 16gb SanDisk ultra uSD card for 7.99(12.99- 5 coupon). They also have 8gb for 2.99(7.99- 5 coupon). These were online prices but my store pricematched

I used it on the 8gb microSD for $5.99 and got it for .99 cents in store. .99 cents for 8gb is not too bad. The photo and description doesn't show it, but it comes with an SD adapter and case too.

www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3155293

Thanks OP. I purchased this Hex bug link for my kid with a penny to spare. Great deal!

just got my second one. tried all of the lines on our family account (with different email addresses obviously) and 2 have shown up. need to find some <$5 deals at RadioShack

Used this today at the local store...nothing decent for <5 so got some Auvio Earbuds that were on sale for 9.99. total came to 5.32 with tax...can always use spare earbuds.

Glad I ran in to this post again my coupon was stuck in Gmail spam folder! heads up!!

anyone able to use online? mine says it expired

they are all saying expired. FW/SD effect

Code came in 2 days later

Called RS today with my code for a $13 flash drive. Was told the code $5 off had a min purchase of $25. Radio Shack scam....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.