• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

Have you ever bought a movie for someone that you wanted to watch before gifting? Amazon makes that easy with disc on demand. See, I would have posted this earlier, but I saw this deal and had to watch the movie again right away after buying it. I thought I missed the deal from Black Friday and it is now even lower at $3.96 shipped with prime.

In addition to this excellent low price, this purchase qualifies for the promotion where Amazon gives you a $1 credit to be used in the future for an mp3. I know $1 isn't much, but they add up.

If you haven't seen this movie, do so....as soon as possible. It is a wonderful holiday story without the ABC Family "cheese".

Thanks for looking!

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

The Holiday (20.66kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Updated post to reflect new Lower price.

man-approved? i don't see that anywhere in the description.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014