• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kobalt 7-Piece Metric 3/8-in Drive 12-Point Flex Socket Set 86218 for $14.97

LINKY

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

kobalt (6.03kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

JHBalaji said:   Kobalt 7-Piece Metric 3/8-in Drive 12-Point Flex Socket Set 86218 for $14.97

LINKY

Link is not working

Link is working for me. Plenty of 50% off tools also linked within Lowe's site.

Does anyone know what the sizes are for the metric set?

apriori said:   Does anyone know what the sizes are for the metric set?
Enlarged photo shows 10,11,12,13,15,17,18, but then the photo also shows 6-point flex sockets so who knows if it's the right photo or not.

If those are the sizes, they're good for working on GM vehicles...I don't see many 14mm on my GMs or any 16mm, though my wife's Isuzu has 16mm on the brake calipers. Plenty of 10, 15, and 18, a few 13, and occasional 11 and 12.

thc said:   apriori said:   Does anyone know what the sizes are for the metric set?
Enlarged photo shows 10,11,12,13,15,17,18, but then the photo also shows 6-point flex sockets so who knows if it's the right photo or not.

If those are the sizes, they're good for working on GM vehicles...I don't see many 14mm on my GMs or any 16mm, though my wife's Isuzu has 16mm on the brake calipers. Plenty of 10, 15, and 18, a few 13, and occasional 11 and 12.

Thanks for the info. I have not needed 18 but have seen 19. If this had 19 and 14, I would get. It's a good price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014