• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Philips Norelco Electric Razor (6945/41) [Amazon.com] $17.97 + Free Shipping (Calculated Pre-Coupon)

Make sure you are logged in

Clip the $10 Coupon found on product page

Member Summary

Philips Norelco Powertouch Electric Razor
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So which is it? $24 or $17.97?

Dougmeister said:   So which is it? $24 or $17.97?
Neither.

It's $38.98 less $10 coupon = $28.98.

===========================================

EDIT:

My bad, looked at a different model.

The Amazon listed price is $27.97.

Note: Available at WalMart for the same price PLUS FREE TRAVEL SHAVER.
Link to Walmart shaver deal

(WalMart doesn't list the $10 coupon, so you'll have to find it via a coupon saver website. Just do a search for "$10 off Philips Norelco". The nice thing about the Amazon deal is that it is an instant rebate, you don't have to wait for the refund in the mail.)

I got it after clipping the coupon on Amazon for $17.97 with free super saving shipping

GREAT deal. I've used Norelcos for years now. While they aren't perfect they get the job done at a great price. Usually I find one on Amazon this time of year for this type of price. I received the same deal as Harlo. Nice to not have to fill my cart with other stuff I don't really need to get the free shipping

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014