Internet # 203425876
Store SKU # 386886

Store SO SKU #

Overall rating 5 / 5 Rating breakdown 1 review
5 stars14 stars03 stars02 stars01 star0Quality
5 / 5
Value
5 / 5
1 out of 1(100%)reviewers recommend this product.(1) Write a Review Share this product

$68.00 /EA-Each

Enter zip code to check item availability

PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONQuick build dollhouses arrive unassembled, but go together in minutes. The kit comes with easy-to-follow instructions for simple assembly. Made with quality materials, including sturdy 3/8 in. MDF walls. The imagination house features four large rooms, divided attic space, staircase and front stairs.

California residents: see Proposition 65 information

1 in. scale dollhouse 24 in. w x 18 in. d x 29-1/2 in. h
Panelized construction for easy assembly
Ready to be painted and decorated
Video link provided for each step of assembly and finishing
MFG Brand Name : QuickBuild
MFG Model # : 94597
MFG Part # : 94597

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

dollhouse
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Interesting...but I couldn't even find one other place selling this unfinished house. Guess it might be a Home Depot exclusive.

Code knocks of $17. Thanks OP.

Receipt
Disclaimer
These were knocked down to $30.00 at my Home Depot (Webster / Clear Lake). I bought the last one, but they may be being reduced at all stores.

I just stumbled upon one of these by the Christmas stuff/garden center in the Frazer, PA Home Depot for $29. I got the last one, but they may still be some at other locations.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014