• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman 154pc Toolset Link

Check out this deal. Shipping & tax brings it to 60$ but if you live near any stores that have it in stock, its a sweet deal.

I tried to have the item transferred to at store near me with no luck.

Sears Outlet
See Sears Outlet discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Craftsman 154 PC Mechanics Tool Set
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Sears Outlet, Not Sears
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I was looking for a set. When I try to check out, it says out of stock for shipping now..

I just picked up a 174 pc Craftsman toolset from Costco on sale for 80+tax. It is normally 100 but has a instant 20 dollar rebate. The difference between this one and the one from Costco only appears that the Costco one has an extra 10pc hex key set (inch) and a 10pc hex key set (mm). I'm not sure of the item number but you can probably call your local store and ask them about it.

I bought one of these on a similar deal two years ago where I had to stack 3 or 4 coupon codes to get it to $50. It's a nice set with a decent assortment of sockets, and not too many of the small screwdriver bits that are so often added to inflate the tool count. The case has a good latching tray too keep the small sockets from falling loose. While this does have the Craftsman lifetime warranty, it is for the lifetime of Sears Holdings, which might not be around in the foreseeable future...

It looks like this set is discontinued, so it is probably still made in USA. A lot of the newest craftsman tools are now imported from China.

these were on sale for a little more last month so i think very few locations still have them in stock

sisterbear30 said:   I was looking for a set. When I try to check out, it says out of stock for shipping now..

same here.

Looks like this is Sears Outlet, noty your regular Sears stores. There are a few other sets lurking out there for similar savings. Use the "Search Nearby" tab to find what is local to you.

Green for price, BUT please put OUTLET STORE in title.

Tom9999 said:   Looks like this is Sears Outlet, noty your regular Sears stores. There are a few other sets lurking out there for similar savings. Use the "Search Nearby" tab to find what is local to you.

It is like until 7 posts in this thread before someone mention this is Sears Outlet store. Nothing in the original post and nothing in the title that said which store it is.
If it said Sears Outlet store in the title, people know they don't have any in their state (or anywhere near) so they can skip this thread.

fish777 said:   Tom9999 said:   Looks like this is Sears Outlet, noty your regular Sears stores. There are a few other sets lurking out there for similar savings. Use the "Search Nearby" tab to find what is local to you.

It is like until 7 posts in this thread before someone mention this is Sears Outlet store. Nothing in the original post and nothing in the title that said which store it is.
If it said Sears Outlet store in the title, people know they don't have any in their state (or anywhere near) so they can skip this thread.

If you click the link, it takes you to Sears Outlet...me thinks that would give it away no?

If anyone is still interested costco item number 594174

Darn nearest one is 300 miles.

Here's a list of the stores with stock:

TEMPE
5000 Arizona Mills Circle
Tempe, AZ 85282-0000

Lonetree CO
8585 S Yosemite St
Lonetree, CO 80124

Farmers Branch TX
5000 Alpha Rd
Farmers Branch , TX 75244

BRIDGEVIEW
7333 West 79th St
Bridgeview, IL 60455-1528

ST PETERSBURG
4600 Park St N
SAINT PETERSBURG, FL 33709-4024

West Palm Beach FL
4560 Forest Hill Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33415-0000

TIMONIUM
1910 York Rd
Timonium, MD 21093-4223

NORRISTOWN
2700 Dekalb Pike
Norristown, PA 19401-0000

NEWINGTON
65 Holmes Rd
Newington, CT 06111-1709

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014