• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy the Dunkin Coffee Book for $12.00 which is (10) coupons for 10 large hot coffees (no substitutions allowed). Not valid in stadiums, airports, colleges or universities.

Available and redeemable at Dunkin Donuts stores - participating locations:
Metro NY including Long Island, Hudson Valley, Westchester
North & Central NJ including Ocean and Monmouth counties
CT
DC Metro area
PA region Harrisburg/Lancaster/Lebanon/York state college/Altoona/Johnson/Clearfield

edit: yes we know it is cheaper to brew coffee at home.

No expiration date.

Member Summary

dunkin donuts (68.38kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

you have not provided a link to buy the coupon book?
Where do I buy?

vks22 said:   you have not provided a link to buy the coupon book?
Where do I buy?

See OP for list ... "Available at Dunkin Donuts stores participating locations:"

this year is it all of CT or just fairfield county?

Thanks OP -- we are in NY and will look for the coupon book - great to have in the car

I wonder if you can redeem the coupon at ANY DD, or just the ones that sell them?

LoriSan said:   I wonder if you can redeem the coupon at ANY DD, or just the ones that sell them?

Also any expiry date to it?

crazypalooza said:   this year is it all of CT or just fairfield county?

I'm in New London County

LoriSan said:   I wonder if you can redeem the coupon at ANY DD, or just the ones that sell them?

Good only at participating Dunkin locations, same list as where they were purchased. I will add that to op, good point

dontcare4myname said:   LoriSan said:   I wonder if you can redeem the coupon at ANY DD, or just the ones that sell them?

Also any expiry date to it?

no expiration date, as mentioned in title

the dunkin donuts i go to in connecticut said they ran out of these coupon booklets and they are not getting anymore. do you know if thats true, because i didnt get a chance to buy one.

stacyvilla said:   the dunkin donuts i go to in connecticut said they ran out of these coupon booklets and they are not getting anymore. do you know if thats true, because i didnt get a chance to buy one.

It is just for a limited time. One store told me 'they sell out everyday'.. so they just put aside a certain amount on a daily basis. I'm sure most stores just sell until they are gone.

Anyone know if Dunkin Donuts ever runs sales on k-cups around Xmas? My sister moved to CA and can't get them out there, so I'm wanting to send some in her Christmas box. I know as soon as I buy them, they are going to run a sale, so was hoping someone might remember if they did last year around Christmas.

Soon. $5/lb. Hang in there.

I'm still using the medium coupons from a few years ago. (I'm a Starbucks guy)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014