• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Adorama VIP Perks & Free 20 GB Cloud Link below

LINKY

they also have started a promo - deal of the day .
for people too lazy to open the link , from Adorama website :

We have served the photographic, video, digital imaging and telescope fields for over thirty-five years. Yet the years add up to more than numbers; they create a family of loyal customers and friends that we care about. That's why we have launched our new VIP program focused on you, our loyal customers.

FREE Registration for a limited time ($149.00 value)

VIP BENEFITS INCLUDE ✮

✓ Extended warranties on ALL your purchases for an entire year*
✓ Receive 20 gigs of FREE Cloud Storage (provided by pogoplug cloud storage)
✓ Invitation to purchase products that are only available to VIPs
✓ Special VIP pricing on must-have products online
✓ Unique bundles of products curated for VIP members
✓ Exclusive email offers, saving you time while finding your favorite products!
✓ Free eBooks with photographic tips & tricks
✓ Member-only contests
✓ Savings throughout Adorama's online store
Adorama VIP PERKS:
As an Adorama VIP member, your loyalty will be rewarded. This program was created to give you access to products and services that honor your smart decision making and cunning shopping skills by continuing to shop with the #1 Photo, Imaging & Electronics Retailer in the world...Adorama

Enjoy elite membership you've earned it!

*Warranty benefit requires purchase of Adorama VIP Member Extended Protection Plan which is a one-time fee of only $7.95

Adorama
See Adorama coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

VIP (5.61kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Signed up for this....got the email a couple days ago from Adorama saying I have 20GB of free Pogoplug, but nothing yet from Pogoplug on how to apply for it. Anyone else get their 20GB yet?

hallf said:   Signed up for this....got the email a couple days ago from Adorama saying I have 20GB of free Pogoplug, but nothing yet from Pogoplug on how to apply for it. Anyone else get their 20GB yet?

I received an email from Pogoplug with instructions a day before receiving a welcome email from Adorama. Check your spam mail: the subject line on mine is "Adorama VIP Gift: 20GB Pogoplug Cloud." I'd post the Pogoplug signup link but it's targeted to my email address.

Nope...it's not in my junk mail folder.

I signed up couple days ago. Nothing from Adorama nor Pogoplug either.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014