• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Apple Lightning to 30-Pin Adapter for $10 + $2 S&H - Saveology

https://www.saveology.com/deals/national/apple-lightning-to-thir...

Saveology has an Apple Lightning to 30-Pin connector for $10 + $2 S&H. This is the description:

Connects devices to many of 30-pin accessories
Supports analog audio output and USB audio
Syncs and charges
Video output not supported
Compatible with iPhone 5; iPod Touch 5th generation; iPod nano 7th generation; iPad 4th generation; iPad mini

Highlights:
Apple's latest generation of devices offers many improvements over their predecessors, but the change of most significance seems to be the dock connector. The Lightning to 30-Pin Adapter is the intelligent and ultra-compact alternative specifically designed for the following: iPhone 5; iPod Touch 5th generation; iPod nano 7th generation; iPad 4th generation; iPad mini. Each of these adapters lets you connect 30-pin-dock-connector accessories to the latest iPhone, iPod, and iPad models by offering a Lightning-connector plug on one end and a 30-pin port on the other. You insert the Lightning-connector plug into your iPhone 5, seventh-generation iPod nano, or fifth-generation iPod touch, etc, and then attach the 30-pin end to the dock connector of your favorite speaker system or other compatible accessory.

Fine Print:
Limit 3 per person May not be combined with any other offer Shipping is NOT included; Additional $2.00 will be collected at checkout Must provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada Does not ship to PO boxes No returns unless damaged or defective Delivery will take 10-15 business days Voucher Expires on 2/26/2013

This will probably go down in flames, but posting it anyways. I purchased a third party lightning cable that works great. Hoping this will work in my car.

AzBertman op

Member Summary

adapter (8.25kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Nice deal now that Apple sells these for nothing under $19

If only DW's iPhone would have come in by now. Thanks OP.

What is the voucher for?? How does this work?? I bought it but I gotta call in my voucher??

Ermmm.. which is it? The pictures show both the cabled ($39 from Apple) and non-cabled ($29 from Apple) adapters. The pictures also appear to be the official Apple images. A bit dubious...

TheEndless said:   Ermmm.. which is it? The pictures show both the cabled ($39 from Apple) and non-cabled ($29 from Apple) adapters. The pictures also appear to be the official Apple images. A bit dubious...

Agreed. This site looks a little bit suspicious...

Sounds like knockoffs of what I don't know since it shows pictures of two different adapters. With no returns allowed and seemingly out of country shipping origin, I'd stay away.

Fake? If so will likely not work.

I will wait until I see something on Meritline or similar reputable site. It won't be too long.

I just bought one . Then I called my voucher in with the salesperson.. I think it's legit,, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Saveology is a company that will take you for a ride. They sell something, but will try to sell you more stuff when you call the voucher in.
In the end it will work; but be prepared to 1. wait on the phone forever to talk to a real person. 2. waste more time on the phone talking to them.

If these are OEM, then great deal.
3rd party, non-official. Marginal at best.

Ordered 1 had a $6 credit

got the item today. It doesnt work for audio.

mine works for audio!

Got mine today. Knock off. Not Apple like it states.

yeah. I already submitted a chargeback

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014