• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.woodburyoutfitters.com/product_p/90009.htm

Reviews by real owners over @ Buds, Not just hearsay

All Hi-Point firearms carry a lifetime, No-questions asked warranty.

Whether you are the original purchaser, or a third-hand owner, your Hi-Point firearm will be repaired free of charge.

92% give it a 5 or 4 star rating

95 Reviews. Average Rating: [4.5 of 5 Stars!]
5 stars:
67% (63 of 95)
4 stars:
25% (23 of 95)
3 stars:
3% (3 of 95)
2 stars:
3% (3 of 95)
1 star:
3% (3 of 95)

(Lifetime Warranty)

I dont own a Hi-Point and Hi-Points are not for me, But for your first gun $129.99 + s/h you can keep it for a year and sell it thrue a FFL for $100 to $125 + New Owners Get A Full
Ttransferable warranty For FREE. ( How Many Of Your Guns Have Transferable Full Life Time Warranty )?

( But for some this is there price Point )

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/...

Member Summary

hi point (22.22kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Never shot the 9mm, but the .45's top-heaviness works to it's advantage when the gun fires...the recoil is pretty tame r... (more)

rdnzl (Dec. 02, 2012 @ 9:20p) |

And if nothing else, you can beat someone with if you run out of ammo or it misfires...

Opusnbill7 (Dec. 02, 2012 @ 9:37p) |

$142.92 delivered...in for one

Augustheat (Dec. 03, 2012 @ 9:19a) |

Wrong forum, this is a "deal" item.

Only if it's a BFG.

$129 for a 9MM that actually fires is a pretty good deal.

I wouldn't be positive that this qualifies though. Hi-Point scares me.

The only thing that should scare you is how this gun looks. It is butt-ugly...but they shoot fantastic.

Don't forget to add the shipping of $15 - $25 and the FFL fee of $35 to $60.

MrWizzard said:   Don't forget to add the shipping of $15 - $25 and the FFL fee of $35 to $60.

Or even better, contact your local FFL. I've seen some people report FFL Xfers as low as $15, while a local FFL to me only charges $25... If you're paying $60 for an FFL, you're probably in a blue state (I kid, I kid! )

I would definitely shop around for a cheaper ffl, I think most are $25 or less. I am very lucky mine only charges $10.

saw a .40 for 396.00 n0 sub 400. 9mm ?

Real reviews mean a heck of a lot. And stores are beginning to realize this. I wish some of the big three
computer stores were selling HDs with honest reviews as good as Hi-Point. And yes it is ugly...but it does
the job cheaply. Would rather have this weapon than junk Comm. block countries who keep the good Tokarevs,
for their citizens and send the 'buildups' to the USA.

Wonder who is getting the good hard drives....hmmmmm.

Ouch--$24 shipping for me. +$15 FFL fee comes to $167... Still not too bad!

Not sure why OP tries to "sell" his deal by rounding down from $129.99 to $129.00...?

Dotbody said:   Ouch--$24 shipping for me. +$15 FFL fee comes to $167... Still not too bad!

Not sure why OP tries to "sell" his deal by rounding down from $129.99 to $129.00...?

The .99 cents was added to the title.

Thank you

The only thing I don't like about the hi-points is how much they weigh. 29oz for this particular boat anchor.

Maybe you could get it local for the same price or less. . .

primeonly27 said:   Maybe you could get it local for the same price or less. . .

Maybe you can, But around here they start at $179.99 + tax + ffl fees

StrawManArg said:   $129 for a 9MM that actually fires is a pretty good deal.

How does the prospect of being unarmed make you feel?

Dotbody said:   Ouch--$24 shipping for me. +$15 FFL fee comes to $167... Still not too bad!

I suppose the red means people think I was being cheeky? I meant no disrespect. I gave OP green for the post, since at least he posted the deal in the first place!

a (254.21kB)
Disclaimer
Logan71 said:   StrawManArg said:   $129 for a 9MM that actually fires is a pretty good deal.

How does the prospect of being unarmed make you feel?

Just bought one. Thanks for the info, always looking for another 9mm.

I own one of these and have put about 500 rounds thru it with no issues at all.
It is heavy and kinda ugly, but for the price, you can't beat it.
Much better than a sling shot.

Thank you, For the real life review from a real life owner.

And yes there heavy & ugly, But half of the guys at my range think my Glocks are also ugly....
( There are all of the .45 guys )
My Brother The Kimber Guy Hates The Looks Of My Glocks....
But I like the looks of his Kimbers.

If someone is wanting o buy a handgun for self-defense, the most important thing is to have a weapon in the first place. I don't own a Hi-Point, but like others here, I have heard mostly good things about them. Do some of the guns have issues? Sure, but show me a gun manufacturer that has 100% problem-free guns. You won't find one.

If you want a handgun at a low price that you can shoot cheaply (9mm ammo is pretty cheap for a good defense round), then buy this one, or wait for another deal on a different handgun. But you'll pay more.

Sonofspam said:   If someone is wanting o buy a handgun for self-defense, the most important thing is to have a weapon in the first place. I don't own a Hi-Point, but like others here, I have heard mostly good things about them. Do some of the guns have issues? Sure, but show me a gun manufacturer that has 100% problem-free guns. You won't find one.

If you want a handgun at a low price that you can shoot cheaply (9mm ammo is pretty cheap for a good defense round), then buy this one, or wait for another deal on a different handgun. But you'll pay more.

Well said.

BB is the resident ripoff artist, all he does is try to scam people....

I like these Hi-Points. Of course there are nicer guns out there, but for a shove in the glove box/carry to the deer stand/plink at the range gun, these are great.

Yeah, this is definitely a truck gun. I'd like one, but wish it was just a little cheaper. With shipping and FFL fee ($15), I can get it for about the same price locally. I think this deal would save me about $10 (all of it tax).

Double action only.

Never shot the 9mm, but the .45's top-heaviness works to it's advantage when the gun fires...the recoil is pretty tame relative to lighter guns. Add an $8 Hogue grip sleeve and it handles just fine for it's intended purpose.

And if nothing else, you can beat someone with if you run out of ammo or it misfires...

$142.92 delivered...in for one

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014