• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

XFX (12.98kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am a huge fan of the LED light bulbs. 3/4 down on the page, they have a 75-watt dimmable LED bulb for 15.99
- 40,000 Lifetime Hours
- 10 watts

Remember, if you haven't signed up for Shoprunner. You can get a Free 30-day trial. You get Free 2-day shipping, like Amazon Prime. I did it last year for 30-days, then quit on the trial on the 30th day. It's a great time to start it for your Holiday Gift Shopping!

himynameisDio said:   I am a huge fan of the LED light bulbs. 3/4 down on the page, they have a 75-watt dimmable LED bulb for 15.99
- 40,000 Lifetime Hours
- 10 watts

I'm not convince that LED will save me $. $16/bulb is big investment up front.
People said about same thing for CFL bulbs. I installed incandescent and CFL bulbs along side in bathroom, and found I had to replace 2-3 CFLs before 1 old fashion bulb.
Please hear your experiences.

Hmmm, I have got a few of the LED ones, some are a few years old. I like this one because it is actually bright, many of the 'green' lights I bought were so dim. I have never replaced my LED bulbs other than the fact that they were cheapos. They were putting out an equivalent of a 35 watt bulb vs a 75 watt bulb. For me the experience has been good. But I stick with the typical bulb, and I use the LEDs for lamps where I need to have them on for long periods of time.

The Rosewill RHC-1101 remote is a pretty good price (11.99 after code). It was the same price on Black Friday (I think--at some point from Wednesday to Monday), though, so this may be the new "low" promotional price.

I agree with @Friendly. I've started marking date of installation on my CFLs. They seem to burn out faster, no matter what the specs say.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014