• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

Combine them with the daily deals to empty out your wallet.

Member Summary

Palmetto State Armory (22.34kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

thx got a daily deal on some 45ACP free shipping, good find

thx. saved about $20 in shipping

Yup they always put up the free shippin after marking up there pricing and saying OOS on anything worth purchasing yesterday they had plenty of Wolf 7.62 x 39 in stock, now none, I'm done with them

For some reason I can't check out? Tried 3 different browsers...anyone else?

This company has the worse customer service I have encountered. They do not respond to emails and when you call customer service you get a message indicating they are too busy to take your call. Stay away. I have already cancelled an order, because I can't put up with not only bad customer service but no customer service.

BlurryEyed said:   For some reason I can't check out? Tried 3 different browsers...anyone else?

Disregard. Order finally went through.

What did you do to get order to finally go thru? I have hit "Proceed to Checkout" a Hundred times and it just keeps returning to the Cart page. Thanks

Tronek said:   This company has the worse customer service I have encountered. They do not respond to emails and when you call customer service you get a message indicating they are too busy to take your call. Stay away. I have already cancelled an order, because I can't put up with not only bad customer service but no customer service.

Figures, i just got a lower build kit missing 2 parts and they won't respond to my emails..

update: they responded and shipped my parts...

Was going to order some parts 2 days ago for $44.00 including shipping, got sidetracked and didn't follow through.

Went back today to order and the new price is $55.00 with FREE SHIPPING.

Go figure?

Most of the prices seem pretty poor

Brass 45ACP FMJ for $15.99/box with no tax or shipping is a pretty damn good deal in my opinion. The best I can ever find around where I live is $18.99/box plus tax.

I also a problem with checking out but I just kept clicking around the website then go back to my cart for about 5-10min until it worked??

I just dropped $850ish here last Friday and what do I read when I login to check my order status?

Due to increased order volume please allow additional time for your order to process and ship.

Yeah...why don't you hire some holiday help, instead of just telling your customers to wait some more.

Edit: autocorrect

I placed an order for CCI Blazer Aluminum 9mm Luger 124gr FMJ 50rds during their black Friday sales. It is currently one of their daily deal with free shipping!!! That pissed me off! I'll probably order some more since it's free shipping now.

Okay fanboys, if this place is so awesome one that you try calling customer service when your parts are missing or your orders hosed. Here's the number:

Q: The item I received is incorrect or defective. How should I proceed?
A: Contact us by phone (803) 788-9095

Seriously, If this place is so awesome, why don't you go ahead and punch that in your fancy little phone and try it out. For those who can't try right now I'll just let you in on what it says. "We're currently experiencing high call volumes. Please email us at info at Palmetto State.com" Now, guess who's email isnt going to be returned...
Kthxbye

Tanner said:   Okay fanboys, if this place is so awesome one that you try calling customer service when your parts are missing or your orders hosed. Here's the number:

Seriously, If this place is so awesome, why don't you go ahead and punch that in your fancy little phone and try it out. For those who can't try right now I'll just let you in on what it says. "We're currently experiencing high call volumes. Please email us at info at Palmetto State.com" Now, guess who's email isnt going to be returned...
Kthxbye

Not a fan boy but they do ship your orders. I've order from them before and they ship 20box of 40sw ammo to me without a problem. I normally just wait until they give me a tracking number. It seem like there is no point calling them. If after a week or two and still no update. I'll see if my CC got charged and if I did. I'll call CC to dispute it. I'll skip talking to them all together.

Best way to get an order status is the AR15.com industry forum:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_301/206481_The_Official__Where_is...

... prior to the pre-election madness they were one of my favorite places to buy stuff... lately their shipping speed, communication and overall customer service have sucked (read the thread and judge for yourself). Note that the ARFCOM/Industry/Palmetto forum is heavily moderated and a fair amount of the negative feedback gets culled. Here's a case of an outfit that sees opportunity to sell a bunch of stuff during the pre/post election rush and rather than worry about actually having stuff to ship is just taking money and figuring it out later.

If you don't mind letting them charge your card and waiting up to 2 months to get the item they can have really good prices.. however I had the same experience as a prior poster with their "free shipping"... picked up a parts kit for $50 a couple of days ago and paid $7 shipping.. the same items is now $65 with free shipping? For big orders and ammo it can save some money, on small stuff their free shipping promo may not be all it's cracked up to be.

As much as I love(d) PSA, they seem to be one of the worst post-election profiteers.

robotprom said:   As much as I love(d) PSA, they seem to be one of the worst post-election profiteers.

They want to take advantage of the current market uptick (no issue with that as a dirty rotten capitalist) BUT are operating far beyond their ability to deliver product on a timely basis, even well beyond their boilerplate estimates. A lot of the mid-tier shooting sports/supplies vendors are in the same boat though seem to do a better job getting product out eventually, what I don't get with PSA is why someone doesn't rein in the marketing guys now that it's become obvious they are completely underwater. They seem to be getting farther and farther behind but throw out the free shipping and various discount promotions that continue to dig the hole deeper on the fulfillment side... Don't get it.

They are notorious for raising their prices and offering a "sale". Usually the total prices comes out the same or even more!

Once upon a time they were a company that had good sales. Since they went anti-CA, I refuse to buy from them.

dotnetnoob said:   Tanner said:   Okay fanboys, if this place is so awesome one that you try calling customer service when your parts are missing or your orders hosed. Here's the number:

Kthxbye

Not a fan boy but they do ship your orders. I've order from them before and they ship 20box of 40sw ammo to me without a problem. I normally just wait until they give me a tracking number. It seem like there is no point calling them. If after a week or two and still no update. I'll see if my CC got charged and if I did. I'll call CC to dispute it. I'll skip talking to them all together.

This is precisely what I plan to do. Ordered last Thursday I've had no communication since then. That's fine as its what their FAQ says will happen. However, if it arrives and I'm missing parts for my lower, CC dispute it is.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014