NEW, 50 rounds, WPA (Wolf) FMJ, 115 grn $8.95:

9mm, 115 grn WPA $8.95

NEW, 50 rounds, Aguila FMJ, 124 grn, $9.95:

9mm, 124 grn, Aguila FMJ $9.95

Member Summary

AMMO: 9mm FMJ, 50 rounds, 115 grn $8.95; 124 grn
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green for ammo deals, But pay the extra $1 for the Aguila

Butcherboy said:   Green for ammo deals, But pay the extra $1 for the Aguila

for that, you might as well buy CCI.

Butcherboy said:   Green for ammo deals, But pay the extra $1 for the Aguila

why not just get the WalMart $10/box ammo?
federal white box, 9mm, 50rounds

$11.25 to ship to south Florida kills this deal. Might want to add '+ S/H' to the title

yurgreat said:   Butcherboy said:   Green for ammo deals, But pay the extra $1 for the Aguila

1) You have to walk into a Wal-Mart..
2) A lot of Wal-Marts are out of Ammo, You have to go back 3 or 4 times ( That is a lot of gas )

rydjohnson said:   $11.25 to ship to south Florida kills this deal. Might want to add '+ S/H' to the title

One thing about ordering ammo online
To make the shipping cost work out you have to order 10 to 20 boxes

Been to WalMart 5 times this week and no ammo. Green for ammo deal

Just received an email from Palmetto State Armory saying free shipping on orders over $50.00.

$12 for shipping here.

I'm for 10 from PSA thanks jetdriver

jetdriver said:   Just received an email from Palmetto State Armory saying free shipping on orders over $50.00.

Cool thanks, prices on Blazer Brass were pretty good ($10 for 9mm and $16 for .45 with free ship)
I will always pay a little more for brass, I have friends that reload (even though I don't)

jetdriver said:   Just received an email from Palmetto State Armory saying free shipping on orders over $50.00.

That's f'ck up. I just ordered CCI Blazer Aluminum 9mm Luger from their black Friday sales and pay shipping and they have the same item with the same price but no $19 shipping cost.

kenny1773 said:   jetdriver said:   Just received an email from Palmetto State Armory saying free shipping on orders over $50.00.

Cool thanks, prices on Blazer Brass were pretty good ($10 for 9mm and $16 for .45 with free ship)
I will always pay a little more for brass, I have friends that reload (even though I don't)

Blazer brass is $11/box. Blazer aluminum is $10/box.

and hollow points for $14?!
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/pmc-gold-9mm-star-fire-124gr-hp-box-of-20-9sfb.html

That a good deal?

Butcherboy said:   yurgreat said:   Butcherboy said:   Green for ammo deals, But pay the extra $1 for the Aguila

1) You have to walk into a Wal-Mart..
2) A lot of Wal-Marts are out of Ammo, You have to go back 3 or 4 times ( That is a lot of gas )
I throw a box in when I'm there for something else, if they have it. If I could train my wife to do this, I'd have 10k rounds.

yurgreat said:   
and hollow points for $14?!
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/pmc-gold-9mm-star-fire-...

That a good deal?

Box of 20.

Sold out on the Aguila FMJ....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.