• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
10% Off Amazon Kindle, AT&T and T-Mobile Gift Cards @ TRU / Starts 12/2

Toys R Us has several types of gift cards 10% off starting this Sunday. The most notable is the Amazon Kindle gift card, that can be used to purchase anything on Amazon. Essentially, 10% off at Amazon...and no tax charged on gift card purchases.

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa405/john5718/get-attachmen...



Thanks rick1868 / op / sd

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Toys R Us
See Toys R Us coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
T-Mobile
See T-Mobile coupons that earn Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
(why are people so hung up on $2,000 macs? I would rather have 4 PC laptops for that price, and I'd always have the late... (more)

macnut (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 11:51a) |

PayPay deal look for it.. $10.00 off $50.00 includes gift cards..must have paypal account..for purchase @ TRU

washerebefore (Dec. 07, 2012 @ 11:19p) |

How do you buy GC in store using paypal? Edit:Just googled it to find out.

sachetsharma (Dec. 07, 2012 @ 11:37p) |

Citi Dividend Card holder receive 5% back this quarter at "Toy Stores"
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

can I buy GC using TRU GC?

I dont think you can usually use gift cards to purchase other gift cards. My question is will you get the 10% back from Toys R Us as part of their reward program?

Thanks will definitely get some!!!

Thanks I will stock up tmobile and Amazon, maybe a subway.

thx op.

Anyone know if you can use a Groupon?

Awesome. I do 90% of my Xmas shopping on Amazon so this is great!

Green! Thanks OP for this deal, really rare to find Amazon GCs at a discount.

IS this B&M Only? ... if it is online can i get + earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back )

awesome find. thanks op

powerG said:   IS this B&M Only? ... if it is online can i get + earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back )
3% on ebates but in general CashBack is excluded from GCs, plus they only sell their own GCs online
edit: ad also states offer only in-store

Good find, ty OP

Butcherboy said:    Essentially, 10% off at Amazon...and no tax charged on gift card purchases.


At first I took this to mean that Amazon does not charge tax when you purchase with a gift card...but they still do. However, stores do not charge you tax up front when you purchase GCs. Still a hot deal, thanks!

Anyone know if the ATT GC can be used to pay bill?

Thanks.

Disregard, I see it's a refill card.

klapper said:   can I buy GC using TRU GC?

YMMV, I was able to purchase iTunes GCs there on BF with buy $50 get $15 iTunes card promo with my TRU GCs.

Wonderful share, thanks OP !

afbond03 said:   Anyone know if you can use a Groupon?

I just checked my Groupon for TRU and it states that it is not valid for GCs

i wanted to get a macbook retina, think there is a limit like if i can buy 2k worth of Amazon? lol

Actually Critten, I was thinking of doing the same thing. Macbook pro retina is $2111 right now on Amazon. With these gift cards could bring the price down close to $1900

Jeromeg1 said:   Actually Critten, I was thinking of doing the same thing. Macbook pro retina is $2111 right now on Amazon. With these gift cards could bring the price down close to $1900
Don't forget you will miss out on any extended warranted your cc would have given you. May be worth it still, but something to keep in mind.

Will the 10% off T-Mobile gift card work for the popular $30 per month, 5gb data plan? If so, would love to stock up on a few of these...

thx op, got 1k in visa GCs Im about to turn into 1.1k in Amazon GCs

jd2010 said:   thx op, got 1k in visa GCs Im about to turn into 1.1k in Amazon GCs $59.50 in fees, so you made $45. Plus the $100 savings in Amazon cards. Not bad.

Wait a minute... how come you got the Visas already? Promotion starts on 12/02!

aarzi said:   Wait a minute... how come you got the Visas already? Promotion starts on 12/02!

No, he has $1000 worth of visa GC in his pocket right now and on 12/2, he will use it to buy $1,100 worth of Amazon GCs.

Jeromeg1 said:   Actually Critten, I was thinking of doing the same thing. Macbook pro retina is $2111 right now on Amazon. With these gift cards could bring the price down close to $1900

I'm selling my husbands 15.4 Macbook pro retina with 3 year apple care warranty on eBay right now for less then that.

All Amazon gc can be used across the whole site, regardless if they say Electronics, Digital Entertainment, Books,etc?

Chumpsky123 said:   Will the 10% off T-Mobile gift card work for the popular $30 per month, 5gb data plan? If so, would love to stock up on a few of these...

Yes. From past experience I know T-Mobile just adds the face value of the refill card to the account, no matter if pay-as-you-go or monthly prepaid.

can one use these AT&T gift cards to pay for Ipad's AT&T data plan?

The Amazon Kindle GC...is that only for Kindle or for the whole site?

We are getting my daughter a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas and this would be perfect.

tnbk said:   The Amazon Kindle GC...is that only for Kindle or for the whole site?

We are getting my daughter a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas and this would be perfect.



Snarky: See OP.

Spoonfed: Good on anything.

A dumb question: If I want to use Kindle GC to purchase anything like a digital camera, do I must have a Amazon Kindle at first?

Does anyone know if TRU has a large stock of the Amazon cards? I won't be able to get there until Monday so I hope they're not sold out by then.

wwprn said:   A dumb question: If I want to use Kindle GC to purchase anything like a digital camera, do I must have a Amazon Kindle at first?

No, it's just like a regular Amazon GC. Has nothing to do with Kindle at all.

Anyone know when this is valid until?

roy7736 said:   wwprn said:   A dumb question: If I want to use Kindle GC to purchase anything like a digital camera, do I must have a Amazon Kindle at first?

No, it's just like a regular Amazon GC. Has nothing to do with Kindle at all.

They are not exactly alike. The Amazon Kindle GC has the word Kindle on it. So there is a difference.

Yeeeee Hawww, I'll be all over farkbook GC's

I'll go to the store early Sunday.TYOP.

Skipping 101 Messages...
How do you buy GC in store using paypal? Edit:Just googled it to find out.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014