• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
went to 2 stores in orlando area... 1 didnt have any, other had to go into the office to find a new stack of $50 cards.... sigh... atleast i got 4

I found one store near me but they limited me to 2 Kindle cards.

Is this national-wide sale? But I couldn't find the ad online....

overtrik said:   My question is will you get the 10% back from Toys R Us as part of their reward program?

The fine print for their rewards program says you only get 5% on gift cards. Still, better than nothing.

For fun, I tried to use my $20 Groupon tonight when I bought some of the Kindle cards. I knew it wouldn't work. And it didn't. But the guy at the register was happy to give it a go.

Is this a nationwide deal? I flipped through the flyer at my local TRU in Connecticut and there was no mention of the sale. I checked online and couldn't find it either. I wanted to PM BB, but they would not do it unless I have the actual ad.

Got charged tax on TMo card in CO. Makes it an OK deal along with 5% Citi dividend.
Thanks OP.

dogbyte said:   Is this a nationwide deal? I flipped through the flyer at my local TRU in Connecticut and there was no mention of the sale. I checked online and couldn't find it either. I wanted to PM BB, but they would not do it unless I have the actual ad.

Don't know about nationwide. I found it online on page 41 of the Christmas ad on their website after entering my zip. Try it out and good luck!

<<<<<<<< CHECK THIS OUT >>>>>>>>

If anyone has a meijer store near them...this week in their ad, they are running buy $100 in GC's, get a $15 coupon off of your next shopping order (http://meijer.shoplocal.com/Meijer/Entry/LandingContent?storeid=... that lasts till 12/8/2012.
...OK meijer does not have Amazon GS'c, but they do have Toy R' US (TRU) GC's! (AHH-HA!)

1).I bought $100 in Toys R'US GC's in a single transaction, then got a $15 coupon.

2). Did a separate transaction worth another $100 in TRU GC's and used the $15 coupon from the previous transaction, so the second $100 TRU GC's for $85, plus another $15 meijer coupon for the second transaction.

3). Took the $200 worth of TRU GC's that I paid $185 at meijer to TUS. Got $200 worth of Amazon GC's (4 $50 Amazon GC'S) for $180 off the TRU GC's.

4). The remaining $20 TRU GC balance I had, I bought a $25 Amazon GC. 10% off=$22.50 - $20 bal on TRU GC = $2.50 for a $25 Amazon GC.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...IN ALL I SPENT $187.50 FOR $225 IN Amazon GC'S...AND STILL HAVE A $15 COUPON LEFT FOR meijer!!!

BOOO-YAAA......YA'LL CAN THANK ME LATER...

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

no Amazon cards in naples fl store, did a PM at BB, but they came up with some BS about "federal regulations" forbidding sale of more than 5 GC. so will go with the wife and mother in law to get more tomorrow.
BB mobile at the local mall refused PM...

Bestbuy no pricematch. Both TRU in my area (Eastbay CA) just had lots of food gift cards and T-Mobile.

tnbk said:   <<<<<<<< CHECK THIS OUT >>>>>>>>

If anyone has a meijer store near them...this week in their ad, they are running buy $100 in GC's, get a $15 coupon off of your next shopping order (http://meijer.shoplocal.com/Meijer/Entry/LandingContent?storeid=... that lasts till 12/8/2012.
...OK meijer does not have Amazon GS'c, but they do have Toy R' US (TRU) GC's! (AHH-HA!)

1).I bought $100 in Toys R'US GC's in a single transaction, then got a $15 coupon.

2). Did a separate transaction worth another $100 in TRU GC's and used the $15 coupon from the previous transaction, so the second $100 TRU GC's for $85, plus another $15 meijer coupon for the second transaction.

3). Took the $200 worth of TRU GC's that I paid $185 at meijer to TUS. Got $200 worth of Amazon GC's (4 $50 Amazon GC'S) for $180 off the TRU GC's.

4). The remaining $20 TRU GC balance I had, I bought a $25 Amazon GC. 10% off=$22.50 - $20 bal on TRU GC = $2.50 for a $25 Amazon GC.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...IN ALL I SPENT $187.50 FOR $225 IN Amazon GC'S...AND STILL HAVE A $15 COUPON LEFT FOR meijer!!!

Toys R Us let you buy Amazon gift cards using Toys R Us gift cards???

zfunk said:   tnbk said:   <<<<<<<< CHECK THIS OUT >>>>>>>>

Toys R Us let you buy Amazon gift cards using Toys R Us gift cards???

Yes, I did this a few days ago without issue. Good luck finding Amazon.

tnbk said:   <<<<<<<< CHECK THIS OUT >>>>>>>>

Sounds like the better deal (if the above is true) is using that $15 coupon on GC purchases at meijer - effectively, that's 15% off of any GCs they carry. If you can't find Amazon GCs at TRU then you're stuck with the TRU GCs.

zfunk said:   Toys R Us let you buy Amazon gift cards using Toys R Us gift cards???

Yes they did, I called and made sure of it when I was at meijer and confirmed they still had the Amazon GC still available. If not I would have been stuck with $200 in TUR GC's. The meijer and TRU were close together, so it wasn't like I was driving 20 miles between the two.

I stopped at the TUR today to see if they had any more Amazon GC's and they were all out. They didn't know if they would get any more in before the sale ended and they do not give rainchecks on GC's.

Anybody have any luck in Columbus, OH? I've been too sick to go out, and didn't want to risk the call.

Be sure to look under other gift cards. Whether done accidentally or purposely by others trying to hide the cards so that they can come back for it later, you may find them behind other cards. I found a whole stack of $50 and $25 Kindle cards under some IHOP cards in the Times Square, NY location yesterday.

I couldn't find any Kindle gift cards at Toys R Us, but I grabbed the weekly ad and went down the street to Best Buy. They wouldn't price match the $50 Kindle cards, but they were willing to price match the $25 cards.

I have 3 AMEX cards that were all enrolled in the $20 off $200 Facebook/Twitter promo and $50 off $100 Halo 4 promo.

I asked for 27 $25 gift cards totaling $675. The store rep marked each down to $22.49 for a total of $607.23.

I spread the transaction equally onto the 3 AMEX cards to trigger the promos.

In the end, I got $675 in Amazon gift cards for $397.23, which is 41% off!

(why are people so hung up on $2,000 macs? I would rather have 4 PC laptops for that price, and I'd always have the latest and greatest.)

latest, but not greatest IMHO

PayPay deal look for it.. $10.00 off $50.00 includes gift cards..must have paypal account..for purchase @ TRU

How do you buy GC in store using paypal? Edit:Just googled it to find out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014