• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Speed N Strength's Moment of Truth leather motorcycle jacket, $80. Available in Blue or Red, sizes 42 and up.
I know of cheaper leather motorcycle jackets, but not of this quality. 26 hours to go on deal.

http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/insanity/1497

A great gift for the motorcyclist in your life. It looks great, and it protects. Next cheapest price I could find was $229.

Shell/Liner:

1.2-1.4mm Premium cowhide leather frame
Dual stage "Kinetic Cuff"
Molded "Strong Arm" sleeve adjuster
"Lockdown" waist adjuster
Removable insulated vest liner
8" pant zipper
Belt loop pant attachment

Safety:

CE approved armor in the shoulders and elbows

Ventilation:

"Speed Zip" controlled ventilation system

Member Summary

JAcket
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in for 1, thanks OP!

Other good deals as well. Got a Power Trip leather jacket for $80.

blueskyfl said:   Other good deals as well. Got a Power Trip leather jacket for $80.

The PT black leather is very tempting, but 10% restocking fee etc... Even getting a different size, could cost you $20 total in shipping. I guess that's why I rarely buy shoes or clothing online, except for Kohl's. Im also not sure if they consider these jackets blemished, in which case there isnt any refund.

We got an incredible deal on these jackets because the sizes on quite a few of them were mismarked from the factory and the distributor didn't want to bother with re-labelling them. We did the work and saved a bunch of money, and now we're passing the savings on to you.If it sounds like we love this jacket, it's because we do. This jacket is far superior to most anything else out there under $200. That's because this was a $300 jacket last year! Get one while you can, you won't regret it.Note: Some of these jackets have been sitting in storage for a while, so there are some crease marks and indentions in the leather on some. These will come right out after they've been on a hanger for a while.

http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/policies

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014