• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Find this great deal @ your local Home Depot

This 48-pack combo comes complete with 24 AA and 24 AAA-all you need to power your gadgets. With a long shelf life, Rayovac alkaline batteries provide long-lasting power at the value you expect.

Rayovac Offers More Power For Your Money
AA/AAA Combo
Mercury Free Formula
Guaranteed fresh for 7 years
MFG Model # : AL-48QP96
MFG Part # : AL-48QP96
Savings Center : Holiday


Rayovac Combo Pack

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Rayovac Alkaline AA24+AAA24 Combo Pack
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
No, I mean like Quicktime Alternative, etc.

I did find these:
http://CHANGEME.net/f/833110-How-does-Smartsource-Coupon-Pr... (more)

Slickone (Dec. 04, 2012 @ 2:42p) |

Are they still on sale?

Check the online site and yes they are.
Check store inventory and they have plenty left.
Thanks OP.... (more)

Chazwel (Dec. 04, 2012 @ 4:09p) |

Quoted since I was intending on asking the exact same thing; anyone know until when these are priced at 7.88$? - E

DeltaSigChi4 (Dec. 05, 2012 @ 10:53a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Free shipping? Or in-store only?

I found it at my local Homer Depot.

$1.75 off 2 coupon at coupons.com. i bought 6 last weekend this way. mentioned it in the Lowes battery thread, meant to make a new thread but mind lapsed

MeIsCheap said:   $1.75 off 2 coupon at coupons.com. i bought 6 last weekend this way. mentioned it in the Lowes battery thread, meant to make a new thread but mind lapsed

Link

Can the zombie coupons be used on batteries?

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

there is a 5$ coupon for $25 if you use instore pay with PayPal also. pick up a few other items or extra batteries and it is a steal!!!

Logician1313 said:   
Link


I'm getting an error:

An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.

EDIT: I'm not sure. I can get to the rest of the site just fine. I'll check with the admin folk when they're out of their meeting. It's nice to be able to complain that you can't get to a coupon site at work!

kdn102 said:   Logician1313 said:   
Link


I'm getting an error:

An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.


your work is blocking it.

copy paste this link (dont click it) http://sharer.coupons.com/?s=frowsv

Called HD 800 number and was told that you can order and pay online and when you pick up the order in store they will accept the coupon and issue a credit without referencing the order (referencing the order would kill the CashBack)

Do not forget Discover Card promos.

Can't get the coupon link to work... is it just me?

SmoothMensan said:   Can't get the coupon link to work... is it just me?

It's not just you and I'm trying this from home.

Mine worked with no problem. You have to install the coupons.com application to get it to work.

Green, even less than the WM deal on these earlier this year. So far they've lasted well for us, might as well add some more to the emergency supply.

mrconnections said:   there is a 5$ coupon for $25 if you use instore pay with PayPal also. pick up a few other items or extra batteries and it is a steal!!!

Do you order on line and pay with paypal? You can pay in the store with paypal?

fokatkamaal said:   
your work is blocking it.

copy paste this link (dont click it) http://sharer.coupons.com/?s=frowsv


No, actually, I just checked and our #2 in charge says they are not blocking anything. #2 even remoted into his machine at home to try the link and it worked. As soon as the "head honcho" gets back into the office he's going to check with him.

JoshFink said:   Mine worked with no problem. You have to install the coupons.com application to get it to work.

I had installed the coupons app earlier in the day for the Disney coupon.

DO NOT leave R-O-V batteries in anything and forget about it for a very long time, THEY LEAK more often than other brands. Either keep track or remove the batteries. All too often I have had them leak in the original package, before the printed expiration date, waiting to be used for the first time.

I got the coupon, order the batteries ship to store (the store already has them) I'll pick them up tomorrow.

ETA: I picked up the batteries, using the coupon involved them refunding the order to my credit card and then ringing up the purchase again at the store. Anyway, cheap batteries.

Thanks OP! Picked this up when I grave the LED light show starter kit. Both great deals from FW @ HD today!

tracfancier said:   Called HD 800 number and was told that you can order and pay online and when you pick up the order in store they will accept the coupon and issue a credit without referencing the order (referencing the order would kill the CashBack)

Do not forget Discover Card promos.


i ordered something off a website and they called to verify and asked for my banks phone number for some reason, would this cancel my CashBack?

3.12 after tax. i knew that rayovac $5 off coupon would come in handy some day!

Looks like our closest Home Depot is turning into the grinch. They do not accept any printed coupons, except specific printed Home Depot coupons. So the 1.75 from coupons.com was no go.

^^ sounds bogus; they're not franchised are they? i brought in a $5 off coupon Rayovac sent me directly from a botched Big Lots Rayovac rebate from earlier in the year (and word to the wise; DONT EVER do a Rayovac Rebate; they outsource to a most unscrupulous company)

http://imgur.com/a/Lor6q

I'll just leave this here...

You can get 40 Duracell batteries for free after rebate at Office Max.

coolbreeze said:   http://imgur.com/a/Lor6q

I'll just leave this here...


That is both hilarious and infuriating at the same time, CB. Thanks for taking the time to post that. I'd be awfully curious to hear what Rayovac would claim as a defense of such blatant "badge engineering."

coolbreeze said:   http://imgur.com/a/Lor6q

I'll just leave this here...


hmmm, is this all Rayovacs? For the longest time we have had better luck with Rayvaccs than other brands, but I guess it is Kangaroo batteries that have been working so well for us now. Thanks for this info

is this ghetto-ness common w/ rayovac batteries? tempted to peel a few of mine...

MitchFlorida said:   You can get 40 Duracell batteries for free after rebate at Office Max.

Source? Can you post a source instead of sending FWers on wild goose chases? Thanks. - E

Ordered 3 sets for in store pickup, went after work to pick up and someone had walked off with my order. So they substituted 4 packs of 20 AA and 4 packs of 20 AAA batteries for the same price 8 extra of each size for free... $3a 20 pack is quite a deal...my DH is going to kill me though because he thinks we are o.k. on batteries.

MeIsCheap said:   $1.75 off 2 coupon at coupons.com. i bought 6 last weekend this way.


My HD refused to accept this coupon today. I was rather annoyed. I'll try it at a different location if I get the chance I guess.

This doesn't seem to make sense. How can they re-badge Kangaroo AAA battery(last pic) to Rayovac AA one (first pic)??

Just ordered (2) 48 packs for store pick up. Will try coupon when I get to store in the morning!


DeltaSigChi4 said:   MitchFlorida said:   You can get 40 Duracell batteries for free after rebate at Office Max.

Source? Can you post a source instead of sending FWers on wild goose chases? Thanks. - E


They are not free after rebate. They are free after the OfficeMax rewards. You only get to spend the rebate money at OfficeMax.

Slickone said:   When I previously had the coupons.com printer software installed, MBAM said it was malware. Is it?That probably stems from the intrusive unique machine identification methods employed by such software to lock you down to a prescribed number of prints per coupon. I've yet to see a coupon that's really worth such invasiveness and would be quite pleased if their business model failed, yet their many users would clearly disagree. So you can thank or curse that software of yours, depending on where you stand with respect to your privacy.

Slickone said:   Is there a coupons.com Alternative? Alternatives would be physical coupons like those in the mailed flyers and print papers (especially Sundays) where they, or similar, may appear. There's no guarantee about that though.

-----

OP - Good deal, but after comparing it to the Energizer deal at Office Depot_, I went that direction instead. OD_ will make me pay tax twice, but even after that it's slightly lower overall cost. This deal has the distinct advantage that it's over at checkout...no follow up work to be done at all. Close call.

itsausername said:   Slickone said:   When I previously had the coupons.com printer software installed, MBAM said it was malware. Is it?That probably stems from the intrusive unique machine identification methods employed by such software to lock you down to a prescribed number of prints per coupon. I've yet to see a coupon that's really worth such invasiveness and would be quite pleased if their business model failed, yet their many users would clearly disagree. So you can thank or curse that software of yours, depending on where you stand with respect to your privacy.

Slickone said:   Is there a coupons.com Alternative? Alternatives would be physical coupons like those in the mailed flyers and print papers (especially Sundays) where they, or similar, may appear. There's no guarantee about that though.

No, I mean like Quicktime Alternative, etc.

I did find these:
http://CHANGEME.net/f/833110-How-does-Smartsource-Coupon-Printer...
change CHANGEME to the other deal site, SD
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/arcmessageview.php?catid=28&thre...
http://www.wired.com/politics/onlinerights/news/2007/08/coupons

Are they still on sale?

Check the online site and yes they are.
Check store inventory and they have plenty left.
Thanks OP.

Skipping 1 Messages...
lydiachang said:   
They are not free after rebate. They are free after the OfficeMax rewards. You only get to spend the rebate money at OfficeMax.


Thank you very much for this clarification. I repped you, but still wanted to personally express my appreciation.

Chazwel said:   Are they still on sale?


Quoted since I was intending on asking the exact same thing; anyone know until when these are priced at 7.88$? - E



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.