• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The LG 47" Class LED 1080p 120Hz HDTV, 47LM4600 provides a slim profile and delivers amazing brightness, clarity and color detail, as well as greater energy efficiency compared to conventional LCD TVs.

LINKY

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

LG 47LM4600 47-inch 1080p 120Hz 3D LED HDTV
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No 3D glasses? I did not see it included.

i was going to purchase an lg till i seen this:
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1438854/official-lg-xxlm7200-thread/12...
post 131
also some other review sites

LG is really a 60Hz and not 120

i have my eyes on this: VIERA TC-L47ET5 at Amazon, its in my cart just kind of chicken sh#t to click the purchase cart button.

The title on the WalMart page shows 47LM4600, but the description is for the non-3d 47LS4600.. Explains why they don't show glasses in description. I believe this TV comes with 4 pairs of passive 3d glasses..

I got the 47LM4600 from Fry's and I love it! It is 120hz with truemotion on. Great picture, great quality. Came with 4 pairs of glasses.

looks pretty good, thanks

Got a 55" version for $899 which is a great deal. Logged in thru Shop Discover site and will get additional 5% off bonus plus another 5% for using Discover. Can't wait to get it. Green

Got the same tv (4700) with a soundbar on black friday for $699 at bjs. They also have one on sale at Dell.

It was on for $499 at Fry's for a one a day sale recently. I missed it
But, afterwords, the sales rep told me the regular price was 5$599. It's not available online, only B&M.

Is it a smart TV?

Nope, still a good tv though. Instead of spending more for a SMART tv, just buy a Roku box or something similar

thank u!EJC413 said:   Nope, still a good tv though. Instead of spending more for a SMART tv, just buy a Roku box or something similar

I think this is for the non 3D as Sam's Club had the 4600 non 3D about a month ago.

Which is a slick TV by the way.

It should be 3D. The "M" in the model name denotes 3D

LG 47LM4600 is a 3D TV and I have bought it at Fry's last Saturday. It is a good TV, but not a smart TV. As someone has written, it may be cheaper to buy a Roku device or Android TV device (should cost about $50+) to make this TV a smart one. $628 price for this TV is about $175 higher than the price I paid at Fry's. If you have Fry's Electronics store nearby, you can wait to buy it from there as they are having many LG TVs on sale frequently.

EJC413 said:   It should be 3D. The "M" in the model name denotes 3D

Yeah I understand that but what I am thinking is possible is that they made a typo and are actually selling the LS4600 and if you look at the reviews down a few that are from LG's website one review even calls it the LS4600. I'm just saying maybe not for sure.

This 47LM4600 is 3D TV. It is NOT smart tv
47LS4600 is non 3D version of same tv.
This is good price for 3d tv.
They both are exactly same for non 3d signal. LG do have ability to convert regular 2d signal in to 3d with 3D tv
I returned 3D version of this tv after few days and now own non 3d version and totally happy with picture and performance.
Its extremely slim and elegant TV with awesome bright picture. A perfect TV for bright living room. (i returned plasma after one day of use in living room...too much reflection issue with plasmas even though picture was great)
Both of these tv's DO NOT have 3.5 mm audio output and have only optical audio output. This can be issue for those who wants to tv audioout to older audio systems with no optical port.

Sears price for this tv is $619 .

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014