• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lord Of The Rings: The Return of the King - Extended Edition DVD (With Hobbit Movie Money) $7.50 @ Wal Mart

DVD, I know, but with the Movie Money it's like getting the movie free! Then you can give it away for Christmas, and keep the Hobbit discount!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lord-Of-The-Rings-The-Return-Of-The-Ki...

Member Summary

Lord Of The Rings: The Return of the King - Extended Edition DVD
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i don't see where it says how much movie money.

It doesn't. But based from previous promotions, I would guess around $10

Is there anyway we can pick it up to store? Shipping cost a lot, I wanna buy the whole set of trilogy

I picked up the BluRay (original) trilogy edition several months ago for like $10. I won't receive it until 12/10 since it was pre ordered. It came with $10 Hobbit Movie money.

Get up to $5 off on admission ticket. I am going to use it at a theater that charges $5 a ticket.

I got mine today from FedEx. It is $5 off only. But I paid $12 for the Blue Ray 6 disc price mistake (less tha $10 digit) in October.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014