Voting History
rated:
Defiant 500 Lumen Tactical FlashlightDefiant 500 Lumen Tactical flashlight

Flashlight Image

Model # 809-2781-D
Internet # 203418847
Store SKU # 115235

Defiant LED flashlight
Powerful 550 lumens output provides brilliant light....
Premium grade LED delivers high performance....

Defiant LED Flashlight from Black Friday is back in stock. I raced down to Home Depot on Friday for this flashlight and it was sold out before I got there. This item was a special buy during Black Friday and while there is no cost savings this flashlight is the best bang for the buck. I understand many of you will say its not a deal etc, but the fact that I own a $100 tactical flashlight and this provides twice the light output using simple C batteries as opposed to expensive 123s. It also out shines my Maglite 3D LED. You have to judge for yourselves and read the reviews on Home Depot. At twice its price this would still be a great deal.

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

flashlight
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Cree XM-L led
Thanks macdave
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The one above has a 3 way switch that includes a strobe, sweeettt

buster2 (Feb. 28, 2013 @ 12:22p) |

Yuck. I find those kinds of features get in the way with a glovebox/household flashlight.

Wish they had brought back the... (more)

rbstern (Feb. 28, 2013 @ 12:46p) |

Whats to get in the way, click once and you have the same feature as the old but with a stronger better built light at a... (more)

buster2 (Feb. 28, 2013 @ 2:24p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 1. Thanks!

Find one nearby. Thanks.

Thank you!!! I missed out on black Friday, but was able to get a few today.

OOS at every store in my area.

C cell = no nonsense + long run times. In an actual emergency = ideal.

Yelf said:   OOS at every store in my area.

Me too, dang.

Thanks, I was able to do store pick up at my local store.

Thanks OP, got one. Tonight I feel the power of 500 lumen

OK ya'll talked me into it... Picked up one, one left in Clear Lake/Webster.

In for one locally. Very nice flashlight for the price. Should have bought 2, but I could not rationalize a need for it.

Green for you OP.

Very appealing to the torch addicts among us. I don't want to stand before my TAA group and explain how I've fallen back into 'the life'.

In for 1 for me, and green for you OP.

There are plenty of them around Cobb County, Georgia

itsausername said:   Very appealing to the torch addicts among us. I don't want to stand before my TAA group and explain how I've fallen back into 'the life'.

come on. One light can't hurt can it

Can't resist, in 4 1. Plenty in Woodstock, GA too.

got one too, now need to justify this to wife

Can't find any reviews for this flashlight. Not even on Home Depot's website.

osuuma said:   Can't find any reviews for this flashlight. Not even on Home Depot's website.

you're kidding right...

osuuma said:   Can't find any reviews for this flashlight. Not even on Home Depot's website.

right there under the reviews tab. nothing bad too say about it, if you still can't find them.

my local has 20+ in stock, so i'll check it out first, maybe find a few more things for the PayPal coupon

So now we have regular priced items in hot deals b/c they're in stock and have a nice writeup? Seriously people? Marketing hype plain and simple. I'm sure it's a nice flashlight and all, but SO WHAT! It's not even on sale!

noapathy said:   So now we have regular priced items in hot deals b/c they're in stock and have a nice writeup? Seriously people? Marketing hype plain and simple. I'm sure it's a nice flashlight and all, but SO WHAT! It's not even on sale!
It's the fact that it's a great flashlight for the price and it's now back in stock after being sold out. It doesn't matter to me if it's on sale or not, It will make a great gift and the price is right. It beats many lights in build quality/output that cost 2-3 times as much and it takes standard C-cell batteries.

bought 4 and they even come with the batteries! It is bright Wow!

TooEasy said:   C cell = no nonsense + long run times. In an actual emergency = ideal.

C size batteries are more available while all the other sizes are out.

In for one. Thanks.

In for 1. Green!

i will give this a try, thanks

Slammin said:   Defiant 500 Lumen Tactical Flashlight
<much snippage>

Darn. I'm still looking for a strategical flashlight.

In for one also, thanks OP!

Went with Discover card 10% CB @HD.

thx for posting. Got 3 and used the $10 off $50 paypal coupon.

This one has a very poor designed on/off switch.
Out of the box and had to play with it to make it work.

Thanks OP green and I got one of the last 3 left around here

Got 2 at the Milpitas HD. Very very bright. One of them has a marginal contact & won't work if the head is tightened
all the way. Minor annoyance. Also great for smashing pumpkins.

these are likely non-regulated at this price and will get highest lumen for only a few minutes before plummeting.

Thanks Op. My wife complained when I wanted to buy another flashlight. After lighting up the entire yard with it she insists we buy another. In for two and green for you.

thanks op. these are going to make great gifts.

For those in the San Diego area, the Point Loma Home Depot has 20+ in stock(as of Friday night). They are in the seasonal section at the front of the store NOT back with flash lights(they don't even have a slot in this area). They showed up no location in the system when I asked an associate. He walked with me to several other locations until we found them.

I will add this to the Husky 2D that looks like a light saber and still working great after 4+ years

Gadaska said:   got one too, now need to justify this to wife

Tell her "I want to see you better".
Next week, go have gold caps on four front teeth.
Tell her "I want to eat you better".

Skipping 87 Messages...
Whats to get in the way, click once and you have the same feature as the old but with a stronger better built light at a mere $9 increase in price yet 1/3 more lumens and the ability to strobe for confusing attackers or another click to go off high beam to a low beam whats bad about having choices?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.