• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Patented Double Drive™ technology 2 times faster than standard ratcheting / Ergonomic handle with non-slip rubber grip / Convenient thumb switch reverses gear drive / Multiple sizes for all applications

LINKY

Free in store pickup

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

screwdriver set
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

not available for store pickup near Philadelphia - anywhere nearby! $5 to ship.

ticks me off. this is the only thing my spouse wanted was this 32 piece kobalt double drive screwdriver set...and even though the commericals are still airing even saw it tonight...Lowes is not selling them. i emailed Lowes and they just came back with how they don't have any. why air commercials every day even now and yet not have it in stores, not online, etc... ugh.

they have now taken it off line!!! cant even order it from online!!! i have a number - 800-561-1953 - if you want to go that route...???

sorry - i am in the GREAT state of TEXAS - and i have seen the packages without the pouches - but last weekend i was able to order the darn things online then the opetion to have mailed went away then today i noticed they were gone from their site altogether!!! and they are an arm and a leg on eBay and Amazon!!! wth??? ok i am done now...thx

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014